5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality SD Card Case
Very pleased with this item. The exterior of the case is made of quality durable material and the interior is lined with a rubber to protect SD cards. Locking system require a little effort to open but it is essential for dust and water protection.

Published on 23 Nov. 2012 by Al

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok but not best fit
Published 12 months ago by Mr. M. A. Isaac

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality SD Card Case, 23 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Kaavie Memory Card Case for 8 x SD Cards(Rubber Sealed Waterproof) (Electronics)

It is a great product and if you're looking for secure and quality storage for your SD cards, I highly recommend this case.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok but not best fit, 22 Mar. 2014
Mr. M. A. Isaac "imarkusgee" (London. UK) - See all my reviews
Got a load of SD cards with valued photos on that i seek to keep organised so I can properly back up my data. purchased the 16x mini SD card holder in error and went back in to shop for this item. Initial impressions fitting the cards in rubber place holders wasn't good as cards simple fall out when you open the waterproof holder. i have no doubt it will be water proof as the clasp is murder to open initially. hope it gets better with us. But not too impressed with rubber place holders. hope in time it will improve then i might consider buying another

5.0 out of 5 stars great case, 20 May 2013
Nice hard case. I've not used it for travelling yet but it feels very strong. It's hard to get the case open which might be an issue for some people but for me it means my memory cards are that bit safer. I'm still going to but some elastic bands around when I travel!

All in all I'm very happy with the case

5.0 out of 5 stars Super tough little case, 1 Feb. 2014
Trev-R (Boston UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I have been using this case now for a couple of months and am very impressed with its build quality and the ease of getting the cards in and out. It gives the extra security if like me, you carry cards round when out photographing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality of product, 3 Aug. 2013
Solidly built, easy access to cards, no fumbling with finicky locking mechanism to open. Would recommend this unit to any serious photographer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good case externally but the cards fall out., 11 Nov. 2014
Case is of good quality though it is quite difficult to open. However I found that SD cards did not stay in place when pressed into the recesses but fell out everytime the case was opened. I spent some time trying it as there are some quite postive reviews but I am afraid it is just a waste of time and money for me. There was one recess which managed to keep the card in place. The other 7 were just useless. A big disappointment as this was to be a Christmas Gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little piece of kit - really sturdy, 23 July 2014
I initially bought one of these rugged SD card cases for work use - taking our selection of product demonstration videos out on the road at exhibitions.

It has proved incredibly useful - it stores them both securely and neatly, and allows us to keep them all together. It is a little tricky to open, but I wouldn't expect a case claiming to be waterproof to be any other way. I appreciate the solidness of the fastening mechanism when closing it back up - you really know it's firmly shut when it clicks into place.

Regarding the claims made about the product - while I haven't dunked it into a bucket of water, it has been rained on several times, with no sign of any leaks. It is definitely rugged and impact-proof - our team aren't exactly well known for their delicate handling, and it's holding up perfectly!

My only complaint is that some of the materials and finishing looks a bit cheap - hardly a surprise, though, on this kind of product, considering the competitive price point manufacturers have to hit to attract customers.

I'm a (very) amateur photographer, and have been impressed enough by this card holder to add it to my shopping list for personal use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 1 Aug. 2014
I had previously bought the SD card case by 7dayshop, and wanted a second one but they were sold out. This one seemed the next best option and didn't cost much more, and I think it's actually a bit better.

The case is hard plastic with a decent looking waterproof seal. So it should definitely protect the cards from any dust or water (though haven't tested it). The card holding spaces aren't as deep as the 7dayshop one so might need to take a bit more care when opening the case to make sure they don't go everywhere when you open it. The clasp holding it shut takes a bit of effort to open, but again ensures a good seal. And the hinge is hard plastic and metal which seems much more durable and stronger than the weak looking plastic of the 7dayshop one (which looks like it could break fairly easily as the plastic is going white already).

Overall I'd recommend this one, and would likely buy another one of these in the future if I need it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A safe way to carry your memory cards, 2 April 2014
P. Smith (Suffolk, England) - See all my reviews
This is the ideal way to carry up to eight memory cards. The case is substantial and the cards fit very snugly and safely inside. It has a very safe clasp so that it can't pop open by accident. Several members of my photography class have admired it and may be treating themselves to them shortly.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit heavy but good, sturdy storage for SD cards, 6 Mar. 2014
I was surprised by how heavy this item was when it arrived but it is very sturdy and holds the SD cards solidly in place. The clasp was a bit tough to open at first but eased off after a few times and I got used to how it opened. I didn't test the waterproofing, just a bit of light rain and snow but I was happy my cards were safe from being dropped or misplaced and well protected in the cold (we went to about -16°C). I would buy this again.