4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, normal sized, phone
Customer Video Review     Length:: 2:11 Mins
The S3 Mini is a brilliant handset. If you're looking for what I would consider a normal sized smartphone, one that can be operated in one hand, then this is the one for you. It's really nippy in use, the screen is crisp and clear and the buttons are in good places.

It comes pre-loaded with a choice of web browser, both of which are...
Published 10 months ago by Reviewify.co.uk

1.0 out of 5 stars Excellent phone but........
It is with sadness I must announce the death of my 2 month old Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini. In its short lifetime, this has to be one of the best phones I have ever owned. The phone is quick, texting is a breeze (the predictive text being quite outstanding) and the camera is first class. So why one star?
Samsung Galaxy 3 can and often develop something called SDS...
Published 13 months ago by Simon

‹ Previous | 148 49 5090 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars xmas, 13 Dec 2013
Bought for hubby for Christmas he was very impressed with this mobile phone, I read all the reviews about it that is what made me decide to go for this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mobile for the price, 12 Dec 2013
Already have an S3 mini so knew what to expect this one was a present very quick mobile for the money my daughter loves it too

5.0 out of 5 stars galaxy s111mini, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini UK Sim Free Smartphone - White (Electronics)
The item I have received is a gift for a work colleague. I myself have a galaxy s111normal phone witch is not a problem I personally think that there is no better products out there than Samsung Mobile

5.0 out of 5 stars Good phone, 12 Dec 2013
It's a really good fast little phone for a relatively low price. If you're considering getting it, I'd say go for it as I got one for my partner as a gift and ended up getting one for myself, too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Galaxy phone, 11 Dec 2013
Arrived quite prompt, packaging excellent. The phone is very easy to use once you get used to it, only have a minor complaint I have to charge the battery every day other than that would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Delievery, 11 Dec 2013
Artrived next day, brought for a christmas present so has not been used yet. Tracey in Custeomer services was very helpful

4.0 out of 5 stars A good phone, 10 Dec 2013
I've had HTC phones in the past on two year contracts and wanted to purchase a sim free phone outright this time in order to avoid being locked into another long term contract. This phone is a perfectly adequate smartphone offered at a realistic price. It does everything I require and I have had no issues with it to date.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 10 Dec 2013
V. Meilus (Bristol) - See all my reviews
It was a gift for my wife and she loves it - it is stylish, easy to use, quick, Very pleasant notification sounds...

5.0 out of 5 stars great size phone that does it all, 9 Dec 2013
Got this at an amazing price for my daughters birthday, it does everything it says. Looks good and keeps its charge amazingly well, she found her way around it with ease.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made up, 5 Dec 2013
The Phone arrived really quick , and setting it up was easy , no problems at all , my son who is 14 is delighted with it

‹ Previous | 148 49 5090 | Next ›