5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun
Published 12 months ago by MICHAEL BARNES

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality product - broke almost straight away
I was initially pleased when I received my laser sight (after waiting 2 and a half weeks for it), the build quality "seemed" good even though the unit I received was called a "bow and crossbow laser sight" on the packaging.

Published 9 months ago by anon

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality product - broke almost straight away, 11 Oct 2013
This review is from: Cvlife Low Profile 532nm Red Dot Laser Sight Pistol Scope Fit 20mm Weaver Rail Mount (Misc.)

I attached it to my (non-blowback) CO2 pistol in the manner instructed, however after firing several shots it became loose. After having to re-tighten the mount several times the thread on the bracket stripped off. This was very frustrating. While trying to fix it the batteries dies (after around 10 minutes of use) and the spare batteries supplied did not work at all.

I attempted to contact the seller "zhujinyi" to enquire about a replacement or refund and had no response. After several unaswered emails I filed a claim through Amazon.

I was pleased to find this item for a low cost (especially after seeing the same product from other Amazon sellers for 4 times the price) however I now realise I have completely wasted 7 (+ 3 p&p) on a cheap chinese knock off. I would not recomend this item to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 24 July 2013
MICHAEL BARNES (West Sussex) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my Umarex H&K P30 CO2 pistol - fits the rail on the pistol nicely. Easy to adjust for windage and elevation using supplied allen key- took me a little while to sight in, I found only small adjustments at a time were needed. An allen key is also provided to attach the sight to the pistol rail - one side of the sight comes away to allow it to be attached to the rail on the pistol. Batteries are provided in the pack - only two batteries needed on the RED DOT laser sight. Battery compartment is opened using the side of a 20 pence coin. Switches on and off easily but not so easy that is switches itself on when I put the pistol back into its case. Am getting tight groups when paper target shooting and the red dot is great fun when using with my knock-down targets. The wavelength is actually 635-655nm and not 532nm as stated. As someone else has already pointed the 532nm wavelength is a GREEN LASER. I think the confusion is because the packaging is designed for both RED and GREEN lasers and has the details for both on the rear of the bubble pack. It's great fun and beats looking down open sights!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 26 Aug 2013
There were no instructions as to how or where to place batteries, which caused me to open the wrong compartment, having a piece fly out and I ended up having to figure out how to put it back together. (FYI, do not slide open the slat on the bottom, instead the batteries go in the top opening) And, although I never believed it actually would be, the effective range is >100m, not 400m as said in the description. Overall, a bit of fun, but not for serious use.

3.0 out of 5 stars somewhat confused, 29 Jun 2014
having read the reviews on this I thought that is worth a go as it seemed that it would do the job on the bottom rail of my Gamo PT-85, but unfortunately it would not work. Now a few things that made me think that there is a problem with this specific item as opposed to the product in general.Firstly the packaging was sealed with tape! Secondly when opening the battery compartment (the large screw cap on the top of the unit) I was surprised to find 3 batteries already crammed into a space designed for 2! I had read a previous review that states that it works with 2 batteries, so I tested these batteries and they were all in powered state whereas the ones in the packet were as flat as a pancake, so I put 2 back in but no joy, I imagine that the laser had been burnt out or crushed its electronic guts. As for the product it is of a solid build, the rail attachment is designed well and the retaining allen head bolt looks man enough. The smaller allen key is for windage and elevation adjustment and moves the laser in its housing. I am returning this one for a replacement, The packaging stated new but I think this one had been out and returned before, be rest assured I will write a full review if I get a good one! oh, no instructions folks, its trial and error!!! 3 stars for construction only.

1.0 out of 5 stars pants poor not happy, 10 Jun 2014
Am giving 1 star for the delivery time only, the item itself is flimsy and did not work correctly. When turned on the on off switch is loose and the lazer would turn on bright 1 time, and dull the next, the on off switch seized up after been used approx 10 times amd as it would cost (probably the price of the item) to return the sight my partner removed the plate holding the switch in place to see if a loose connection was causing the dull lazer, 2 tiny ballbearings fell out and we cannot find them so now it is completely useless im really not happy with the quality and will now try and purchase a different site from a uk seller in case we need to return

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product, 24 May 2014
Despite arriving from China quite quickly, which was nice, the product itself is awful.

There are no instructions on which way the batteries are supposed to fit, so we had to figure that out ourselves. The on/off switch is so loose that any vibration switches the unit off. Not that it matters, as the light is so tragically weak it only really works in a darkened room. In daylight the dot is impossible to see. The clips are flimsy and the unit is tiny. The same size as two pound coins side by side.

In all, a waste of money and only fit for the trash can.

5.0 out of 5 stars sight, 21 Mar 2014
Bought it to fit on my sons Nerf gun which has been fitted with the Seben 21mm Weaver Picatinny Rail Mount Extension Riser Mount RSM05 (Amazon) and the NuoYaoo5 New 3/4" 20mm Rail Picatinny Mount good fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Mar 2014
I like it because it was easily fitted and simple to use.
I have another type of red dot which is a more expensive than this one but overall not a bad piece of kit.
For the pistol I have.

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 20 Nov 2013
Good laser sight, fit perfectly on my pistol.
The only problem is when I did up the battery compartment the panel underneath came out. Buy doesn't really matter as this part is pressed against the gun.

4.0 out of 5 stars Product was OK, but near dead batteries included, 25 Jun 2013
The product arrived a few days early which was great.

The laser is OK at the price, and it mounts well on gun rails.

There were 3 batteries included which worked for a few minutes, but they're dead now. I would have hoped they worked longer - but then again I didn't really expect to get batteries included at this price.

Great price - great product.