5.0 out of 5 stars Good Solid Travel System
Published 13 months ago by Nik Parmar

1.0 out of 5 stars Unusably dangerous
Published 18 months ago by John

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Solid Travel System, 11 April 2014
Bought this in the end of January, and got it a excellent price. Put it all together to test, fits together perfectly, with no problems at all. Had a good play around with it in the lounge and very happy with it. Baby not here till July, so packed away till then. Got the Hauck ISOFix Base as well to go with the car seat, tried and test, works well with no problems. (BMW 1 series)

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to push around, 31 Oct. 2014
Fast delivery, easy to push around, only downfall is the instruction manual isnt very clear but once figured out how to assemble i was happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 5 Mar. 2015
I ordered this Travel System back in December. We didn't actually open the box until the beginning of February, and on opening realised that there was too much blue. (I know! its classed as Sky Blue!) Anyway after contacting "Johnny" at Alicekiddieworld I found he was remarkably polite with someone that had made such an obvious ordering error! Johnny organised the collection of this and a full replacement with the Green/Beige Travel System which we received a week later. It is a beautiful bit of kit. If anyone has seen the "Diesel Bugaboo" that is the green colour you are getting. All the Clunk Click adaptors work perfectly and i particularly like the quick release car seat from the Pushchair. Thank you once again for a 5 star service!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money - suggested, 9 Mar. 2015
We have been using this for over a year now and I would strongly suggest to anyone looking for a light and practical stroller. The material cleans very easily with just wet cloth (or sponge), it is very easy to handle even with one hand, the basket is large, the adjustable handle very useful. The car seat is of excellent quality and very conveniently adjusted to the stroller (piece of cake after you get the hang of it) and it looks so good! I loaded this in my car daily for 8 months and I doubt you can find a lighter and easy to use product. The only disadvantage is that the stroller is only facing forwards and that it could have been better padded (I added small cushions for my son to sit and lean back).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value according to its price, 15 Jun. 2014
I have bought it for myself and for 3 others families and we are happy and satisfied...It meets all the requirements and expectations. Very easy to assemble and use.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of the models I saw were a pain to interchange bits and pieces but this system has a nice click in click out system, 31 Dec. 2014
Did a lot of pram searching in store before buying this online. Astonished at the quality compared to the price. A lot of the models I saw were a pain to interchange bits and pieces but this system has a nice click in click out system. That said, the instructions are PANTS. Several times while building this afternoon I've been turning the stupid instruction booklet upside down and exclaiming. Now that I've got it, though, it all seems simple enough.

Very happy with what I've got for the money I paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Aug. 2012
G. Convery "Boondock" (ireland) - See all my reviews
Excellent product. Very good value and well put together. Would recommend to a friend. Buggy easily collapsible. All you really need is a isofix seat lock.

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommend, 29 Dec. 2014
Very happy with this pushchair, it's a lovely colour very sterdy, easy to put together. I was a bit dubious about the car seat as seen other reviews but it's fine in my car I have a saloon it's very sterdy no movement once strapped in properly. I would strongly recommend, one of the nicest I have seen and I had been looking for 1 for a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 12 April 2015
Really pleased with this travel system. Baby now 6mths so been using it for awhile now. Really good price and includes everything you need. Changing bag smaller than others but just means less to carry. The only other things you might consider buying are a universal foot muff and the isofix base.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unusably dangerous, 24 Nov. 2013
Make sure you test out in a shop before you buy! We assumed it would be ok because of the great amazon reviews. Everything about this travel system is fine except for the car seat. We tried it in our car and with a little shaking it flipped over - it would have tipped baby out! So we bought the isofix base to go with it, which did not attach well enough and shaked about a lot when driving. We took the car seat and base to mothercare to see if we were setting it up wrong. No, they thought it was dangerous too. They pointed out that the base of the carseat is curved, unlike others, making it very unstable. We bought a different isofix and standalone car seat to fit in it, which barely wobbles. My advice is to go to a shop - mothercare or john lewis or somewhere. These places let you try out a variety of carseats to see which is best. Maybe it was just our car which didn't work with this seat, but the people at mothercare didn't seem to think so. Anyway, try before you buy!