4.0 out of 5 stars Good deal
After an intensive research, and despite the scarce customer reviews, I choose this travel system because of the excellent cost-effectiveness ratio, its compactness, big wheels, and light weight.
Published 15 months ago by Krassi

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and trouble sending it back
Really poor quality of the wheels and unsteady. Not going to trust my baby's life to this product.
Published 17 months ago by nicolae

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, 10 Jan. 2014
After using it for 2 months, we are happy with it. It is stable enough and provides a good maneuverability. It's easy to fold/unfold. The handle height could be adjusted. The initial assembly was easy and logical. However, the instructions are a bit vague but I hardly looked at them.

I believe that if Hauck had put rubber instead of plastic wheels, that wouldn't significantly increase the final price but would increase the grip on slippery surfaces and contribute to the riding comfort. The car seat is very basic; its padding could be thicker. I'm also afraid that the fabrics wouldn't be very convenient for a hot summer.

The delivery was the biggest issue. The purchase had to be delivered in Brussels, but it got lost somewhere in Belgium. I patiently waited for more than a week, but since the tracking system wasn't showing any movement, I contacted Amazon. They immediately sent a second package with an express delivery (covered by Amazon), which arrived just in time: one day before the birth of our baby. The Amazon's quick reaction and problem solving were really impressive.

Overall: happy with the deal and impressed by Amazon.co.uk.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and trouble sending it back, 24 Nov. 2013
I've requested a return for refund which seems to go well only for the trolley to arrive back one week later without any warning nor explanation. Unfortunately the person home at the time didn't know the problem and signed for it, so after 2 more weeks and a second request to return it I'm still waiting for the picking up to be arranged. There is only one more week in which I can get my refund and the behaviour of the seller is really disappointing. There is no way to contact the seller and the tactics employed are really distressing. Be aware.
Hope to get an answer in due course and will update in here as things unfolds.

Update 07Ded2013:
Finally things start moving after I spoke with Sheila at Amazon which was very understanding and helpfull.
Picking up scheduled for 09\dec with refund around the same time. will update and edit once is all sorted.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pram! Honestly don't see the need to spend hundreds and thousands!, 25 Jun. 2014
B J Davidson (Hampshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: hauck Viper Trio Set (Caviar/Grey) (Baby Product)
If you want a decent pram but don't want to spend hundreds, or thousands, then this is a great choice. It does everything that the expensive (well, over-priced!) ones do. Folds down easily, comes apart easily. And personally, I've grown to love 3 wheels!

Okay, it's cheaper, so the wheels have squeaked on occasions, but that's easily remedied. The only other thing I hadn't considered is that the stroller part faces outwards, but most of my mummy friends had parent facing ones. After initially feeling like I must be a terrible mother as I now can't talk easily to my child during walks, I soon realised this is not a problem as my child loves looking at the world around her, rather than staring at my mug all day! So it's been a good thing. And of course you can still talk to your child this way. Other prams may have a few more jazzy features, but we haven't found that we are missing anything.

Overall, we are happy with it, particularly the price! We'd rather spend our money on things that matter more to us in life :)

4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product for price., 23 May 2014
This review is from: hauck Viper Trio Set (Caviar/Grey) (Baby Product)
fantastic pram for the price. we might end up changing the tyres as they have no grip, but other than that very happy with the product. easily fits together, nice and sturdy, massive shopping basket, etc . disappointed that ours was missing the raincover, however amazon have refunded us £20 to buy our own. x

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a very high quality product as I was expecting, 23 Mar. 2014
The cloth which the whole Trio set is made of is not very good , very hard to dry in winter and seems to keep warmth inside the carrier in the summer... also is very large for the car to sit in . One of the buttons from the side of the carrier fell and we had to look for it in order to place it back in its place in order to be able to close the cot's head thing.., but I guess for it's price it is possibly fair enough...

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly excellent value for money and a great purchase - highly recommended, 25 Sept. 2013
This review is from: hauck Viper Trio Set (Caviar/Grey) (Baby Product)
I've scoured the internet and baby shops to find something even close. This is a very solid, well designed system at a superb price. I'm sure there are others out there for double, triple or considerably more than this but this ticks all the boxes and at the right price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, well designed and sturdy built product - highly recommended to all, 6 Mar. 2013
UPDATE 02/10/12
We have now used all the product and have to say it clips so easily onto the frame (the carrycot/car cot), switches between the hooded cot in about 20 seconds max and again switches to a pushchair in even less time. This has to be one of the best thought out, best designed product i have used, and i have tried a few before i settled on this one....without trying it out!!!

So far we have only used the carry cot part of the product but already we can tell this is German quality manufacturing, soft feel handle, and a very well thought out robust product. You can move the handle back so it keeps it still on the ground, or rocks a little bit, has a nice cover to keep the rain off which slide back very easily and can be removed, i was told by the grandparents who have the rest of the buggy that all of it has the same build quality and i am sure it does. Great price, cheapest on the net for this product and i really researched my buggies, and in all honesty probably deserves the best reviews. Wheels will work well off road as well and the under storage looks awesome for a full day out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 29 Mar. 2014
This review is from: hauck Viper Trio Set (Caviar/Grey) (Baby Product)
Slightly heavy compared to expensive similar items, easy to construct and fold
Material quality seems good, not yet used for a long time so unable to comment on long term use
Wheels are not 'blow up' type and suspension seems very minimal, however this is not marketed as an 'all terrain' buggy and it's perfectly reasonable along pavements

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT TRAVEL SYSTEM EVERYTHING YOU NEED FROM NEWBORN TO EARLY YEARS, 9 Mar. 2015
A. Hepburn (LONDON) - See all my reviews
excellent travel system at a great price.
lots of room for shopping,etc.
fully folds down to get it in the boot of your car, big sturdy wheels.
all the components work great, new baby car seat...great....moses basket attachment great....and finally full buggy which can be leaned back and forwards and adjustable footrest/seat belts as your child grows.people.
handles adjust up and down for short or tall
some great accessories too UV/Mosquito net for summer/holidays and fully covering rain cover.
owned it now for 15 months daily use,gets folded for the car several times a week out in the rain on the mud and grass in the park,and no problems no broken bits no loose bits.
i am very chuffed with this purchase, there are several more expensive prettier models out there for several hundred pounds,but this does everything they do and more and it looks great too

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 9 Nov. 2013
All good I suppose the only downfall is that it is quiet light and that theirs a plastic see through window that is nt in the right place some sort of manufacture error

Apat from that loved it very say to use all 3 easy to detach all material and wash.

Excellent buy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

hauck Viper Trio Set (Caviar/Grey)