4.0 out of 5 stars Great pram! Honestly don't see the need to spend hundreds and thousands!, 25 Jun. 2014
B J Davidson (Hampshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hauck Viper 3 Wheel Jogger Trio Set Travel System, Caviar/Grey (Baby Product)
If you want a decent pram but don't want to spend hundreds, or thousands, then this is a great choice. It does everything that the expensive (well, over-priced!) ones do. Folds down easily, comes apart easily. And personally, I've grown to love 3 wheels!

Okay, it's cheaper, so the wheels have squeaked on occasions, but that's easily remedied. The only other thing I hadn't considered is that the stroller part faces outwards, but most of my mummy friends had parent facing ones. After initially feeling like I must be a terrible mother as I now can't talk easily to my child during walks, I soon realised this is not a problem as my child loves looking at the world around her, rather than staring at my mug all day! So it's been a good thing. And of course you can still talk to your child this way. Other prams may have a few more jazzy features, but we haven't found that we are missing anything.

Overall, we are happy with it, particularly the price! We'd rather spend our money on things that matter more to us in life :)

4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product for price., 23 May 2014
fantastic pram for the price. we might end up changing the tyres as they have no grip, but other than that very happy with the product. easily fits together, nice and sturdy, massive shopping basket, etc . disappointed that ours was missing the raincover, however amazon have refunded us £20 to buy our own. x

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly excellent value for money and a great purchase - highly recommended, 25 Sept. 2013
I've scoured the internet and baby shops to find something even close. This is a very solid, well designed system at a superb price. I'm sure there are others out there for double, triple or considerably more than this but this ticks all the boxes and at the right price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, well designed and sturdy built product - highly recommended to all, 6 Mar. 2013
UPDATE 02/10/12
We have now used all the product and have to say it clips so easily onto the frame (the carrycot/car cot), switches between the hooded cot in about 20 seconds max and again switches to a pushchair in even less time. This has to be one of the best thought out, best designed product i have used, and i have tried a few before i settled on this one....without trying it out!!!

So far we have only used the carry cot part of the product but already we can tell this is German quality manufacturing, soft feel handle, and a very well thought out robust product. You can move the handle back so it keeps it still on the ground, or rocks a little bit, has a nice cover to keep the rain off which slide back very easily and can be removed, i was told by the grandparents who have the rest of the buggy that all of it has the same build quality and i am sure it does. Great price, cheapest on the net for this product and i really researched my buggies, and in all honesty probably deserves the best reviews. Wheels will work well off road as well and the under storage looks awesome for a full day out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 29 Mar. 2014
Slightly heavy compared to expensive similar items, easy to construct and fold
Material quality seems good, not yet used for a long time so unable to comment on long term use
Wheels are not 'blow up' type and suspension seems very minimal, however this is not marketed as an 'all terrain' buggy and it's perfectly reasonable along pavements

5.0 out of 5 stars Light, practical and nice design, 13 April 2014
We are very happy with this purchase, great 3 in one system and lighter than most others, which helps enormously. Quick delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent super practical travel system, 26 Mar. 2013
This was our second travel system, after we had to return a twice as expensive system (from a different brand) because of a functional defect.

This travel system is really practical. Extremely light weight car seat, easy to open, very light, frame and very practical, easy placement of the car seat onto the frame so as to enable quick assembly of a pushchair for newborns. In all it takes around 3 minutes to fasten the car seat into the car and stow away the frame. The back wheel can be clipped off the frame for whoever has a small car. The frame is also very light weight.. it can be lifted with 1 hand.

The pushchair is large with ample space for the child to relax in and a long enough leg rest, so older children can sleep comfortably when out late. It is also very easy to set up / assemble the pushchair onto the frame once you decide to start using it.

The pram is a little bit narrow... but on the whole served its purpose for the first 2 months. My son then got used to sleeping in his bed and so felt cramped in the pram.

The frame, whether attached to the car seat, pram or pushchair is very easy to drive. It can be steered with 1 hand due to it being a 3 wheeler. it is also very light with ample storage at the bottom for toys.

The only thing I would improve on the system is having inflatable wheels.. that would make the ride less bumpy... the travel system we had before had inflatable wheels and it thus offered a smoother ride, however, comparing price, weight and practicality of the systems, I would be 100% comfortable buying the travel system again. I wish I had bought it before the other one (from a different brand) as it would have been much easier to handle (weight wise) just after delivery.
I fully recommend this travel system to whoever wants a no nonsense, frill free, practical, light weight system, good for outdoor enthusiasts.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 1 July 2014
The wheels are so amazing for riding . Has the most cheapest price and awesome for the baby! We shall use it over the next 18 months and see how it holds out!

4.0 out of 5 stars practical to Eu standards trio set at a good price, 21 May 2014
I purchased a three wheeler as we live in an area with a flat park near a small town so looking for something to power walk with that is light and manouverable. This item was very easy to assemble. I barely needed to look at the instructions book. once assembled all of the three parts of the trio set look good. It is a lightweight item and is supposed to be. I felt the seperate parts clip well together and it is easy to fold, remove parts and add/take off the rain cover. I would have liked a full pram rain cover for foul weather. There was a slight issue with this order that has been fully rectified with Amazon now. I would recommend this for people who are looking for a trio set that is reliable to eu safety standards at a good price and light.

4.0 out of 5 stars I was Very happy with the travel system but not amused that it ..., 11 Mar. 2015
I was Very happy with the travel system but not amused that it was listed as including a rain cover which it did not !