4.0 out of 5 stars just what i was looking for
Published 6 months ago by kym

2.0 out of 5 stars Pram has a fault and no one has realised yet!
Published 14 months ago by Serena

2.0 out of 5 stars Pram has a fault and no one has realised yet!, 20 Jun 2013
Recently purchased this pram because of the seemingly amazing price for such a sturdy all in one, however when it arrived and I tried to assemble it I realised there was a problem with the 'pram' part of the product. At first I thought it was just that the hood didnt fit properly, and thought maybe I had been sent the wrong hood, but after I decided I would continue assembling it first I then realised that the fixture which holds the hood in place is also where the pram connects to the pushchair.
This is when I realised that the fixture has been attached too near the center of the pram frame so that when you attach the pram on to the pushchair, it hangs over the front by about 6 or 7 centimeters rather than appearing in line like in the images shown.
I alerted amazon of the fault and have just returned my product, awaiting my refund now, but when the collection service arrived, they informed me that they have had to collect quite a few of these already! I would not recommend buying this product until more reviews have been given as it may have been just one batch of unlucky customers and Hauck may have already corrected the fault.
I have also emailed Hauck to tell them of the fault however have received no word back yet.

Hope this helps anyone else considering buying this pram, and as a side note, its very heavy! I feel like I've dodged a bullet with this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars just what i was looking for, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: hauck Condor All-in-One Travel System (Moonlight/Capri) (Baby Product)
I had been looking for a travel system for a while that had two individual handles and as soon as I saw this I knew it was perfect for what I was looking for. It is a complete package for a new born baby with it having a sturdy carry cot that includes a mattress, for when the baby is new born, a car seat that attaches to the pushchair as well as using it in the car for when you are out and about and want to move baby from car to pram with out disturbing it too much and then it turns in to a pushchair/stroller for when the baby is older. The added bonus is it also comes with a changing bag that is plenty big enough for all the essentials for when your out and about, foot muff and a rain cover. I have to admit though the rain cover seems to be quite flimsy and doesn't seem to fit the travel system properly when using it with the car seat attached to it. I haven't actually used the travel system as yet as my baby isn't due until June but I managed to put it all together to make sure everything was ok with it, in which it is, its easy to change the different ways it can be used and I cant wait until my little boy arrives so I can start using it properly!!