5.0 out of 5 stars Great compression gear
Published on 13 Aug 2012 by Barnett83

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
Not the best quality, but not the worst , get what you pay for really. Would recommend only if on a tight budget
Published 14 months ago by Shaun

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great compression gear, 13 Aug 2012
I play 11 a side football and visit the gym 3 times a week. I had previously worn both Under Armour and Nike Pro - In my opinion the PowerLayer gear is just as good as either of those. The key is in the material which is lightweight but strong and highly stretchable which gives a great compression feel. Sweat is absorbed and evaporated so you never feel drenched even after 90 mins running - this helps you keep going longer. I have put it through the wash 5-6 times and it still fits and feels as good as new. I have bought both PowerLayer crew and mock neck long sleeve tops, the short sleeve and the compression shorts. Extremely happy with all of them and got all 4 for the price of 1-2 of the other brands. Brilliant value gear. As an added bonus it was sent the same day as my order and received the following morning. Can't ask for more!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect warmer, 27 Dec 2012
Ange (stoke-on-trent) - See all my reviews
bought for my Grandson as he loves to play in the local football team, no more cold mornings in flimsy tops, he's as snug as a bug with this under his football kit, great service

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 17 Jan 2013
As my first base layer item I choose this item for its low price. I use it under a t-shirt in the gym and have to say its very comfortable and seems durable. As it does exactly what I want it too why would I pay more just for a over hyped brand?

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the gym, 16 May 2013
Great for the Gym and a fast delivery, if you want it to be a compression shirt order a size smaller than normal.
Easy to wash and dry and very comfortable
Great for the price, would work well as an undershirt for other sports, rugby football etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for those winter days, 1 May 2013
Wears well under garments, wears for football on those cold days and also everyday close. Fit great, wears great, very comfortable. Will be ordering again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Day Vest, 11 April 2013
Dad "Just a DAD" (Bristol) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
My kids love these tops - they were supposed to be for rugby and football in th eevenings - but my children liked them so much they now wear them under there school shirts to keep them comfortable and warm.

Its great as they lose their jumpers in th eschool yard all th etime and having this on means they are still warm.

And they are short sleeved which means they can wear polo shirts too school without the arms hanging down.

Perfect for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hit with my son, 6 April 2013
This met with my teenage son's instant approval ( he has rejected perfectly good thermals from a really good highs st store). In fact my son lives in them

5.0 out of 5 stars works well, 12 Mar 2013
much cheaper than its branded equivalent but does the job turned up really quickly and would use the firm again

5.0 out of 5 stars base layer, 11 Feb 2013
M. D. Keen "Micky" (Clymping UK) - See all my reviews
this base layer is a good item for wearing under tops whilst working out but also looks good being worn as a fashion item on its own

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 23 Jan 2013
the shirt is thin, lightweight, and tight.. but not the uncomfortable tight.. its very comfortable sometimes i forget that I'm wearing a compression shirt.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›