on 1 October 2013
I don't usually review on Amazon, but felt I had to write something about this product as it has so many negative reviews, that seem to be because people don't understand what this product is actually intended to do, and their expectations have been dashed.

This product will not create a full coverage glitter effect on your nails.

It will add a smaller number of sparkles to each nail ... so, one coat of the varnish will typically add 20+ tiny glitter hexagons, 6+ medium glitter hexagons and 4+ large glitter hexagons ... you can vary this, and I usually try to add fewer glittery bits.

Normally I paint my nails a solid colour then try to just add a few glittery accents to each nail. The red version of this varnish is fabulous as an accent to many different colour polishes. I also own the blue version, but find I use it with much less frequency.

I have had so many compliments on my nails when I've used this red glitter ... I usually use it on top of black/blue/purple nail varnish. This glitter catches the light in a stunning way that will have people wondering how your nails are so sparkly and envying your your snazzy nails. Over the right base colour this glitter gives your nails that precious gem stone look.

The only major flaw with this polish is when it comes to removing it ... but this is the same for all glitter polishes, at least the ones I've tried ... it is hard to remove, and I often end up having to peel off at least a few of the larger bits of glitter, as they simply won't come away with nail polish remover. This is the only reason I'm not giving it a 5 star review!
on 8 December 2012
This is what I've been looking for. Large red sparkles! It's best to apply a base colour(I chose red ) I then applied 2 coats of red sparkle for extra effect, then a clear top coat to seal the sparkles .its takes a little more time to remove, but that didn't bother me as my nails looked spectacular
on 31 October 2013
I adore sparkly nail polishes so this one is perfect. It's really cute but probably best worn with an undercoat and an overcoat of clear polish (or whatever colour you wish!). It came well packaged and did not suffer any damage as a result of shipping. It also came well within the time specified. I'm very happy with this product.
on 29 July 2013
Nothing to do with the seller or postage or anything. All that was very good. I put this on and it looked great ...... this type of nail varnish took me at least two hours to take off. My fingers were so sore!!!! All that it is good for is the bin!!!!!
on 24 April 2013
Love this nail varnish, it looks fab over a dark red, like a burgundy or darker and lasts for ages (about three days) . In fact it last so well it can be tricky to remove so make sure you have lots of nail varnish remover handy!
on 23 March 2013
Bright goes on quite smoothly and is good because the glitter is different sizes which is not really noticible in the picture but takes a while to dry
on 25 April 2014
Large this is not ! It's a very small bottle and you see no result at all on the first coat. Wouldn't waste my money if I were you
on 4 January 2013
Not very glittery. When you apply it the glitter is very sparce not giving a very sparkly effect, Better nail varnishes on the market.
on 23 February 2013
I purchased this nail varnish as the colour of the red was absolutely beautiful.
I put it on my nails, and it was a clear liquid with only a few of the sparkles coming out.
But I thought that I could just let them dry and see how it looked.
So I put my hands under my nail dryer for 10 minutes, and they were still wet!
This nail varnish never seems to dry at all. I chucked it out after 4 attempts.

I only rated this a 1 because I had to rate it something.
on 17 November 2014