5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little book
Fantastic little book for anyone wanting to learn how Twitter works.

It's broken down into small sections, and uses clear and easy to understand language.
The author has a light, humorous touch which makes the information easy to read and follow.

An excellent book that I would recommend.
Published 21 months ago by Macdog

2.0 out of 5 stars Ten wasted minutes
Published 5 months ago by Linda Proud Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little book, 24 Oct 2012
Fantastic little book for anyone wanting to learn how Twitter works.

An excellent book that I would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Readable and explanatory, 22 May 2013
I did not have a clue about Twitter and felt that it was about time I found out what it was all about. This explained everything in straightforward words so suited me down to the ground.

5.0 out of 5 stars Twitter, 29 Mar 2013
This review is from: Learn Twitter in 10 Minutes (Kindle Edition)
Great. Sorted mysteries of twitter for me. Very clear instructions and makes this much more pleasurable to use. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just write, 17 Nov 2012
This book taught me the basics of twitter, clear and concise, well written and lucid, after the long dummy guides, a breath of fresh air, would buy another, well I have to. :( my mum stole my copy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Less Is More With This Small But Beautiful Book, 23 Jan 2013
Debbie Young "Debbie Young" (Gloucestershire, England) - See all my reviews
Twitter is a strange phenomenon, working in a way that isn't easy to grasp at first attempt. Its peculiar jargon full of tweets, tweeps and retweets can be quite alienating, but for those who conquer its ways, the rewards are rich.

Although I'm a seasoned user of Twitter, when I spotted this book I realised it would be perfect for training colleagues and friends who wanted to conquer Twitter but were too frightened to try, many of them falling at the first tweet.

This book cuts through the jargon and makes Twitter simple and accessible, even to the most hardened Twitterphobe. It contains all you need to know to turn you into a sophisticated, confident user, presented in a friendly, unfrightening way. As well as being clearly and kindly written, the thoughtful graphic design (that blue is just beautiful!) adds to the feeling of control and calm. Indeed, you might even subtitle this The Twittle Book of Calm. Highly recommended!

2.0 out of 5 stars Ten wasted minutes, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Learn Twitter in 10 Minutes (Kindle Edition)
As it says on the cover, this book can be read in 10 minutes, which makes it overpriced. In 9 of those minutes, I learnt nothing new (and I know very little or I'd not have bought the book). In the last one minute, I read what I needed to know most - about hashtags - but was none the wiser. Very disappointing, and overpriced (in a market which sells big fat novels for about 3 that cost the authors years of work).

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd bought this a year ago!, 12 Oct 2013
Magic little book, with great tips and all in 10 minutes!!! Does what it says on the cover...buy it before you use Twitter!

5.0 out of 5 stars My mum loved it., 29 Dec 2012
My mum loved the book and she said that anybody who is new to twitter should try this a must read!.

Learn Twitter in 10 Minutes