5.0 out of 5 stars declicious
We gave this mix a try with our children and it worked out great, it was quite easy and quick,do read the instrucions well and you will have no problems. The kids love them!.
Published 15 months ago by Zulay

1.0 out of 5 stars Very very disappointed, DO NOT BUY
Rubbish do not buy this item, the measurements were either wrong or some sachets were missing, very confusing, I wasn't happy my marshmallows did not settle they were very sticky, they didn't taste nothing like marshmallow, they tasted more like Colgate without mint, I asked for my refund but didn't get no respond back, disappointed :(
Published 11 days ago by jeeti

5.0 out of 5 stars declicious, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Ananda's Make At Home Marshmallow Mix suitable for Vegetarians, Vegans & Coeliacs (Grocery)

1.0 out of 5 stars Very very disappointed, DO NOT BUY, 10 Aug 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 July 2014
Very good and I will be ordering more.

5.0 out of 5 stars marshmallowie magic, 31 Mar 2014
J. Williams - See all my reviews
Haven't made the marshmallow's yet, but the mother loved it as a present.
Looking forward to what there like and to try them on the fire.
Super amazing service thankyou.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too much faffing & time consuming!, 10 Dec 2013
This was sent to me as a gift as I was wanting veggie marshmallows. I really wish I'd been sent the ready made ones because there is too much faffing & waiting! The mix comes in 2 sachets (A+B)
First you have to make up mix A with water and 440g of sugar!! which makes a syrup, then heat to 104 degrees (which the leaflet says takes 25-30 mins) and stir constantly!!

Next allow to cool for 20-30 mins.

Then whisk contents of sachet B and add the now cooled syrup mix very carefully.

Then, after a good whip, sit in fridge for 1 hour!

After more faffing & cutting into chunks they then need to sit on grease proof overnight!!
I am only at the "allow syrup to cool" stage & have already lost the will to live!

I wouldn't get this mix again, just buy ready made or go without.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 16 Nov 2013
I dont have an electric whisk so think the recipe asks for too much water if you're hand whisking and left them for an extra day which seemed to give them better texture. I poured half the mixture in a cake pan and the other half into individual moulds (just the right size and shape for marshmallows) and think the latter turned out better. A wonderful treat for kids and so much nicer than I remember gelatin ones being. I was happy to pay that amount for the pack, but not happy about the postage charge, for that I would have expected it to have much more secure packaging and hand delivered, if I can find the mix again with cheaper postage I'd happily buy it on a regular basis.