on 5 March 2016
Work bought these for me so not verified purchase, but proof is in photo attached...

Great looking safety boots with mid-sole. Heavy (in a good way...), size as my standard shoe size. Size 9 amazing delivery, colleague bought size 10 which were more expensive and arrived slower.

I can feel the ridge upper inside of boot on the top of my boot, but it has softened since new and very comfortable.

NB size 9 colour as shown in photo :)

Recommend, esp at price for size 9...
on 12 February 2015
Really nice looking boots but really REALLY badly stitched. Where the toe area of leather meets the middle area of leather there was a 'lump' of stitching. It dug in to my foot and was painful. Returned after a couple of days for the same again, these went back after 2 hrs with the same issue. The lining is stitched to each part of the leather before the boot is put together rather than one piece which could help avoid the problem I experienced.
on 1 April 2016
These boots fit well and are unusually comfortable for a steel safety boot. They seem well-designed and made and also look good. Adverts appear to show them in two colours. It seems there's no way of knowing which of the two colours you're going to get when you order. A very good boot.
on 9 November 2015
good chunky boots that are a shade bigger than my usual size 9's
on 1 February 2015
Love them.they started a bit tight but from experience I knew they would quickly stretch which after two days have and are now perfect.i would always start with them a bit tight otherwise they stretch and become to big.definatly be getting them again.😀
on 31 August 2014
These boots are a bit wide at the top for me,but otherwise i am delighted with them. I bought them for doing work in the garden, but would were them out to the pub,really quite trendy. I would recommend them, well made and not too heavy
on 12 February 2015
This is my second pair now!? I work in an engineering company and they do the job!? Comfortable! Happy and the arrived quickly
on 22 January 2016
I love these boots, stylish, comfortable, light to walk in. I would definitely recommend the boots. Perfect.
on 30 January 2016
My husband was really pleased with these and he reports that they are really comfortable.
on 30 March 2015
Excellent boot, great price... Excellent response from the seller and great delivery....