5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite keyboard
I'm on computers all the time and the quality of the keyboards make a huge difference to me. This one I have to say is lovely. It's as close to the keyboard on my MacBook Pro as i've ever come across. It looks and feels like a quality product. Some logitech stuff in the past has been nice style wise but never quite had the premium feel. This is different. Very much...
Published on 7 Dec. 2012 by Mr. R. Lopez

3.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product ... but not a UK keyboard - not as sold
This keyboard is the business. I bought one of the cheap auction keyboards that doubles as a case for the iPad but the keyboard was never very responsive and was always a pain to type on. This is in a different league.

This keyboard is great. It has three bluetooth connections to choose from and once paired with the device, will repair at the single touch of...
Published on 3 Jan. 2013 by Dr. D. E. Goldwater

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 512 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Be careful to check what arrives!, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Logitech Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard K810 - UK layout (Personal Computers)
Mine arrived in a box stating "UK layout," but was actually US layout on the keyboard itself. I did see another buyer make the same comment, so be warned!

In general, the build quality was not what I was expecting, particularly considering the original selling price. Works as stated but felt a tad flimsy.

4.0 out of 5 stars logitech K810 bluetooth keyboard, 24 Oct. 2013
Great keyboard. Works a treat. Just one little hiccup hence the 4 star rating. The keyboard is UK spec ie. keys are all in the right place but when the @ symbol is pressed it gives a / symbol . To get the right @ symbol you have to press the number 2 key as in the US.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most admirable keyboards I have ever come across., 6 Sept. 2013
Zukhaib Baig "Gamer" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Now I am very blunt and honest with my reviews. Whilst I type this, my fingers are ripping this in lightning speed. The patented key technology they have implemented in this keyboard is no joke. It does genuinely work. I suffer from RSI (Tendonitis) and I feel less pain whilst typing than my predecessor keyboards.

I love the software also, I love the fact that I can change the shortcut keys above and I can choose to swap the F1-F12 keys. At this moment, it is a bit like Apple - whereby I don't have to press the FN key to activate them. Which is fantastic for me because I have been looking for a keyboard to do that. I owned a Mac keyboard and it was fantastic, but this definitely has beaten it.

Easy to setup and install. I bought the Logitech T650 touchpad to go with this and they complement each other so well. They use the same 'SetPoint' software, which integrates very well.

Windows 8 now all makes sense. Everything is so empowered with this keyboard. An absolute must-by.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it Love it Love it, 26 July 2013
Stuart Mcmillan (Glasgow, Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
My apple bluetooth keyboard died after the cats spilled a glass of water over them else I wouldn't have needed to consider a new input device.

It's a big investment to make in a new piece of tech (think about it, it's 50% the cost of a decent new tablet) but I was seduced by the ability to pair with 3 devices and with the backlit functionality.

...none of which has disappointed!

The device pretty instantly paired with the old laptop that sits behind the TV unit and makes the TV 'smart' while, with a push of a button, gives me a quick connection to my iPad and my Samsung android phone.

As a family, we often sit in a darkened room to watch movies (as I'm doing right now) and the backlit keyboard with the gently dished keys is a joy to use, with just enough feedback and resistance to make the experience work - far better than the Sony BT keyb I picked up from a bargain bin.

Only one downside is the ridonculous cost of this one. You can pick up a good appe clone for <£20, so the £75 on this one is plain profiteering, riding on the back of the multiple pairings and the backlight. I still like it tho...!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 17 May 2013
D. Long "Boone Man" (Arizona) - See all my reviews
This keyboard is quite good but has one thing bad about it and that is the enter key is over to the right by one key. What that means is you have to take your hand off the keys in order to use it, what a silly let down. Other than that it does work with Linux but you have to connect it each time you turn on the computer, which is annoying but does get the thing working once your flavour of Linux is up and running.
I would recommend this keyboard but think it is way overpriced hence the four stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Logitech K810 Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard, 13 Feb. 2013
I've had a couple of connectivity issues with Windows 8 32bit, however this is more likely due to the bluetooth driver on the computer.
The charge for the keyboard lasts an eternity and it is lightweight, portable and is easy to use and set up with several devices.
If you want a keyboard for 24/7 use (prolonged typing / gaming) pick another keyboard; but the flexibility and connectivity of this keyboard is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolutely lovely keyboard, 9 Jan. 2013
I am delighted with this keyboard which I bought from a supplier in Belgium - I was disappointed to find mine had a US key layout which had not been stated but the seller offered me a good discount for not having mentioned this and I decided to keep it. I am really glad I did finding that I forgot about the key layout after a days use.

good points:
Illumination is brilliant and adjustable and comes on as your fingers near the keys- also adjusts for daylight
keys are positive and well spaced - has the feel of quality keyboard
Battery life is excellent - I got over 3 weeks between charges with constant use and always switched on
It's neat compact saves on desk space you could easily take it out with your tablet but it is still fine as a desktop keyboard
being able to switch between computer, Tablet and my phone with a key press is brilliant. I work from home and do a lot of texting and being able to switch to my phone in the middle of working to type a text is really useful.
Bluetooth seems fine, connected without any fuss and stays connected (had to buy a cheap Bluetooth device for my PC)

disadvantages:
I struggled a bit to find any but, I do miss some of the keys not on this board such as page up and page down and end, however reading the manual online I found the shortcuts for these using the Fn key so it is not a problem for me any more

Some people, like me, were a bit concerned about having to press the Fn key to activate F1, F2, F3 etc but then I found from their website that there was downloadable software for the keyboard, which among other things allows you to switch this around so that the Fn key is used for the less used funtions and the F keys are a single press as normal..
This is a windows keyboard (which should work with an apple) but Logitech have not produced Linux drivers for it as yet

Overall using this keyboard is a really happy experience, and I spend about 8-9 hours a day using it so I know. Logitech could be a little more supportive by making the software more obvious and producing a paper manual that you don't need specs to read! I think it is currently being overpriced with some places charging £100 - it was worth what I paid for it and I would expect the price to settle out around £65-70 once the market is a little more saturated.

I had my doubts both at the time of ordering and after opening it - those doubts vanished after a couple of days use. (if you are used to a true full size key layout then it will take a couple of days to get used to it - be patient you will love it if you are)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulously comfortable to use, 1 Jan. 2013
ziggy_fan (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
From out of the box the keyboard paired easily, basically it took under a minute from switch on to pair to the iPad, and can be paired to three different simultaneous powered up devices/computers; switching between them using the first 3 functions keys (clearly marked on the keyboard).

Another nice feature is the gentle backlighting of the caharacters on the keys. Looks good and very useful in darkened environment. Tapping on the very satisfying to touch light bouncy keys is excellent for those of us who type a lot.

The unit is rechargeable via USB cable supplied. Instruction manual is well written and easy to follow too

The only fault I found is with the hash key (which is marked shift 3 on this keyboard) gives the £ sign instead when using with iPad, somewhat annoying. After a bit of trial and error I discovered you need to press Alt 3 to get #.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice design and excellent build quality., 6 Aug. 2014
I bought this to go with the Logitech T650 wireless touchpad. Both look very nice on the desk side by side. Illuminated keyboard was one thing that I was looking for. The keyboard size is nice and compact and frees up some desk space. Build quality is excellent and the finishing on the product is very high quality.

The smaller size is due to the missing number pad which I am getting used to not being there. Seems to have a long battery life and can last over a week before needing a charge. I am on my pc all day and night so it does get used a lot.

I suspect most people will be using this with their tablets, but I bought it to use with my desktop pcs. Never understood why the conventional pc keyboards are so big in design. I just needed the keyboard functionality but with a more compact design. So far very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, 21 Aug. 2014
Love using this keyboard.

Quality looks and feel. The space between the keys is great for preventing accidentally brushing against other keys.

It has been working with my Dell XPS 15 inbuilt Bluetooth on both Windows 8.1 and Fedora 20 operating systems without fault.

A handy bonus for people that have multiple Bluetooth enabled devices at your desk such as the nexus 5 and 7 in my case is that you can switch the keyboard between them by hitting the f1,f2 and f3 keys once paired (pairing is a simple one time only jobby)

I've been using it for a month now without having to plug in a micro USB cable to charge it yet. I do turn the keyboard off at the end of each work day.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 512 | Next ›