5.0 out of 5 stars Creates great momentos!
Published 13 months ago by LoopyLou

Published 3 months ago by Becksl

5.0 out of 5 stars Creates great momentos!, 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: Mybabylog Inkless Wipe Hand and Foot Print Kit (Baby Product)
Although a bit fiddly to use, this is a great item! I got 4 good handprints and 4 good footprints from my baby boy. So good that I'm buying one for every month for his first year - we've done three kits already! Tip: tape the paper down with masking tape to a small hard flat object and take the paper up to your baby's hand and foot whilst they're asleep in someones arms for the best results!

2.0 out of 5 stars The prints have faded. I'm sticking to poster paint prints in the future., 22 Aug 2014
I thought that this pack was ok. I used the wipes to make hand and foot prints from my 3month old and 20month old. It was obviously far easier getting good hand and foot prints from my 20month old, but I was able to produce some really good prints from my 3month old too. It does actually state in the instructions that you might need help to get decent prints from smaller babies but I coped ok on my own, you just have to be quite organised and tape the special paper onto a flat service before you begin.

I have only given this pack 2stars because although the prints were a good bold black colour when I first made them, they are now turning to a weird shade of pink and are fading quite badly. I only made them 2months ago, so I dread to think what they will look like in another 6months time. I've had to put the prints in a drawer out of the sunlight as I'm scared that they will fade further. With my first son, I made hand prints with poster paints, which although was messier, the results are still as good as the day that we made them. I wouldn't invest in these wipes again, I'm sticking to good old fashioned poster paint.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 April 2014
Great product but disappointing there is only one wipe. I had hoped to spread it over several months but it says it dries out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Treasured memories preserved easily, 7 May 2014
Easy to use but two people make it quicker and neater. Takes just a couple of minutes if they're asleep

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 26 Mar 2014
It took two of us to get the perfect prints, but was well worth it. Our 2 week old baby didn't mind one bit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works but can be messy., 3 Mar 2014
Ms. Se Workman (UK) - See all my reviews
This is quite messy but it worked when baby kept her feet still which was almost impossible! Will do again though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 Jan 2014
Product was really efficient and produced four great pictures which were given as presents. Tip: You definitely need two of you to make the prints though.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good!, 13 Mar 2013
i managed to use this product myself even though it suggests you get someone to help you. just simply wipe the inkless wipe on the hand or foot and press down on the shiny side of the paper provided and hold for 5-10 seconds and you have your print!

be careful though as once you touch the wipe your prints will go on the paper too if you touch it (mistake i made.. oops!)

very good value for money and would definately buy again to get more prints!

NOTE! : inkless wipe does NOT stain anything or transfer onto anything except paper provided! ... simply wash babies hands/feet with soapy water afterwards!

highly reccomend to anyone wishing to have prints of babies hands&feet! .. i suggest if you are going to attempt to print on your own without help then to purchase two packs as paper is quite small (A5?) and it is a bit footery! plus you may get your own prints on paper like i done .. makes paper look messy. apart from that, very easy to use and my daughter (7wks old) didnt bother much with the fact i was doing it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great easy to use product, perfect to capture hand and foot print for baby book!!, 15 Sep 2014
Does exactly what it says it will do, managed to use this on our 4 week old little man, did it while he was asleep, worked perfectly with two of us, and 5 minutes later his hand and footprints were prepared and in his baby book!! Don't overthink this one, if you want a quick and easy convenient way to capture the special moment of baby prints then this is an easy option, highly recommend as it was easy to use and done in minutes!! Great product and happy parents!!

2.0 out of 5 stars ... to maneuver or space for error however it was good that there was more than one sheet of paper ..., 17 Oct 2014
Difficult to get a clear print with my 7 week old and the paper was a bit on the small size as I wanted to get a print of both my babies hands and feet and there wasn't much room to maneuver or space for error however it was good that there was more than one sheet of paper I ended up using all the paper and cutting out the better prints and gluing them on to card

Mybabylog Inkless Wipe Hand and Foot Print Kit