on 3 October 2014
One of the best thrillers I have ever read. Full of suprises. As good as the Stieg Larsson trilogy.
on 26 August 2014
Fantastic story. Kept me gripped from the start. Looking forward to seeing more of this author.
on 22 August 2013
Loved it from start to finish, kept twisting and turning and very well written.
Have already recommended to 5 people who all agree.
on 18 September 2014
Excellent thriller - kept me interested all through. Will read his other book soon.
on 12 November 2014
Excellent, Plots miticulously knitted together providing thus a composite picture,
on 26 August 2013
Excellent reading. Did not know until the end whether I loved or hated her .Downloaded and read in two days,
on 4 September 2014
Superb ... just as good as the reviews said, and I can't wait for the followup
on 1 December 2013
Brutal from start to finish story a bit too far fetched
Wouldn't recommend it slow and at times boring for me
on 15 September 2013
This book was recommended to me with the advice not to read any reviews. Having picked the book up this morning, I couldn't put it down. Having now read the reviews I am grateful for the advice!

Here is a plot that will play on your emotions. Every time you believe you have a handle on individual motives for actions, there is a shift, and you have to re-evaluate your assumptions. A cracking good read, although not for the squeamish or faint hearted. I would suggest if you enjoyed The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo, then this book is for you.
on 7 January 2014
I absolutely loved this - and I'm a miserable, critical git when it comes to thrillers. It is literally a story in three parts. And in each part, you realise that what you thought before was happening, isn't. It's very very clever, enthralling, beautifully written - and I should say, beautifully translated into wonderfully colloquial English. It's terrifying, chilling, horrifying and yet strangely full of humanity and hope. Actually quite inspiring. Top stuff. Buy it. Highly recommended.