Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£13.99

on 9 August 2013
If your looking for a cookbook JUST about cakes, you'd be hard pushed to find a better one than this, very well laid out, very descriptive, with loads of illustrations, a must in every cake makers library !.
on 13 March 2013
This is an excellent book for people who like to bake and eat cake. The rcipes are contributed by amateur bakers from around the UK, members of the Clandestine Cake Club. This book is a great gift!
on 27 February 2013
there are so many loverly recipes that my family want me to try . I am the family baker tasked to make everyones birthday cakes and keep my grandchildern supplied with cupcakes ,pies and cakes.
on 7 May 2014
I am a member of 2 of the local Clandestine Cake Clubs and finally got round to getting the book. Recipes are easy to follow and come out with great results. Love the clubs and love this book!
on 6 May 2013
I love baking and have been making cakes for 30 years, but I still found a few new ones in here along with a few twists on some old ideas. All in all, a very good book for cake lovers.
on 28 April 2015
This is a brilliant cook book, with a really good range of recipes for beginners and more experienced bakers. You can really tell the recipes have been tested, they actual work!
on 21 November 2013
Not only a beautiful book with great pictures
I have tried 4 already and the results are amazing
All the recipes are explained so that they are easy to make at home
on 1 March 2013
Tempted by the title I ordered this. What a waste. If make Victoria sponge add food colouring is what you look for in a cake book. If drizzle white chocolate on plain cake is enough to make it white chocolate cake then this might be the book for you. I have many baking books this adds nothing, but even if your only cookery book is Delia's Cookery Course this is still going to add very little. On the positive side it does have metric recipes, no cups and scoops. If you want a simple cake book Mary Berry is hard to match. For more interesting variety Hummingbird Bakery or The Cake Bible.
One star as you can't leave none but one star is very generous.
on 15 June 2013
A wonderful selection of great recipes from experienced cake makers. You will surely discover several recipes you haven't tried before. Thoroughly recommenced.
on 14 April 2013
Excellent book and very cheap compared to other stores my daughter saw this book when a friend recieved it so I treated her and she loves it