5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing images
As soon as I saw this book I knew I had to have it. It is a beautiful collection of some of the most recent space images. There are stunning close ups of all the planets and many of their moons, as well as amazing shots of distant nebulae and galaxies. The accompanying text is concise and highly informative.
Published 12 months ago by Reviewer

3.0 out of 5 stars Kindle format is not so good
I saw this on Kindle for 56p! At this price almost anything would be a bargain. But I must admit I had expected the pictures to be full page size and was disappointed that, on an iPad, they measured only 2.5 by 3 inches, surrounded by text. To have images the size of a large stamp really does not do them justice.
Published 7 months ago by Mr. Harry W. Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing images, 5 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought, 26 July 2013
... as a birthday present for my son. It was one of those gifts I would have wanted someone to buy me. He is delighted.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kindle format is not so good, 29 Dec 2013
Mr. Harry W. Wood "hwwood" (Forest Hill, London SE23) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Cosmic Gallery: The Most Beautiful Images of the Universe (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Stunnning images., 10 Aug 2013
T. Aldworth "Gazelle" (UK) - See all my reviews
A fine collection of all that's best in astrophotography. The reproduction quality is exceptional, and would make a superb present for anyone with a fleeting interest in space or the stars.