5.0 out of 5 stars A nice wee machine

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for smaller people with limited space
Published 19 months ago by beebopalula

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice wee machine, 29 Nov 2012
Xena (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Confidence Fitness Power Walker Motorised Electric Treadmill Walking Machine (Electronics)
I like walking so bought this machine so I could still exercise in the winter months, for me it is perfect, I can walk as slow or as fast as I can manage. It arrived very quickly so kudos to the seller. I would recommend for women and the older age group as the youngsters would probably prefer a bigger machine (although my son who is 21 is not averse to having a brisk walk). It is great being able to fold this up and is easy to do so. It can stand at the back of the room and is quite unobtrusive, all in all a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic piece of equipment, 18 Feb 2014
After purchasing this product, I was given an estimated delivery date of five days ahead of the day I bought this product. I received it the next morning. I was so pleased with the speed of delivery. I am really pleased with the way it runs, ease of use and how easily it can be put together.

There is nothing that I can say which is a negative for this product

5.0 out of 5 stars a good buy, 14 Feb 2013
As I am a elderly person I found this ideal for me as I can choose when and at what speed to use it. It has helped a lot to keep my joints fit. would thoroughly recommend this power walker.

5.0 out of 5 stars excelentcy at its best, 29 Dec 2012
Mr. D. P. Carter (Guernsey channel islands uk.) - See all my reviews
I am very pleased with the product it is well made,and ideal for chidren and the older person,
also made for easy storedge.,I am 75 years of age and I find it easy to yous,

yours David carter.

4.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, 22 July 2013
Very good helps those with walking difficulty outdoors I bought this product for my 74 year old mother and she is very happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Walking back to happyness, 6 Feb 2013
Easy to use, dose the same job as many more expensive machines. The treadmill provides all the exercise you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Treadmill, 2 Feb 2013
S. A. Holland - See all my reviews
Brilliant product, does exactly what you want it to do whether you wish a gentle walk at an easy pace, faster walk or jog.

4.0 out of 5 stars treadmill, 14 Nov 2013
good easy to put together price was good packed really well does what it said folds flat to store easier

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for smaller people with limited space, 5 Jan 2013
I've used this six times so far and generally it provides walking exercise and statistics as expected. The footplate is small (narrow and short - baby steps only, no long strides) and, although I'm not tall, I have to stoop to hold on to the handrail. I need to hold this for safety because the belt keeps slipping (ironically, this doesn't instil 'confidence'). There is nothing in the manual about tightening it.

Summary: better than not walking at all and the stats are useful. I won't put it away because I wouldn't get it out again but if I had the space for a larger, sturdier treadmill, it would be a better investment.

1.0 out of 5 stars This treadmill has several key problems, 4 July 2013
First, it is very small. I read the reviews which said that belt platform was too small before buying, but I bought it anyways given that I am quite short (5’5). It doesn't matter how short you are it is just too small. Second, the materials are very cheap. The treadmill broke down after just two weeks. There is a piece of wood below the belt that is very fragile. Third, there is only one inclination level which is very steep. Finally, the engine is very weak. Even at 3.5 MPH it seems that the engine is going to explode. Overall, not a good product and not good value for the money. Even if you have to spend a bit more go for a better quality product. I had to buy a new treadmill after just two weeks as this one broke down.