Format: Audio CD|Change

on 21 May 2013
I love McFly as a group and this CD was yet another one to add to my collection. It's a great compilation of all their released and unreleased material, including demos and original versions. If you're not a fan before, definitely give this a go, I promise you you'll be hooked.
on 28 December 2012
I have loved McFly for several years now, and this album includes all their most amazing songs, as well as some extra demos, new songs and b-sides to make it worth the money of the fans who already have the other albums! Can't fault it. Amazing job and can't wait for the tour!
on 7 January 2013
This is such a good album! I've not really been a fan of Mcfly until last year so I haven't got all the previous albums or anything so being a relatively new fan this album is perfect! It has their most popular songs as well as a few new ones, it's great!
on 30 March 2013
They write their own songs, play own instruments. What more could you ask more, and 4 brillaint members. Each member has got something different about them. This album is amazing some cover songs, demo songs before they were singles. And all their songs.
on 12 August 2014
As a big McFly fan I was really excited to get this CD, and I was not disappointed! The CD has a great mix of old and new tracks, so the songs are quite varied. The item also came earlier that I expected, so overall I am very pleased with my purchase!
on 10 May 2013
I love McFly, we have listened to it over and over again, the kids have their favorites and I have mine. Such a great album with all the best songs on, turned up load when the sun is shining just brightens your day even more.

LOVE IT!
on 8 March 2013
Purchased this item for my daughter after buying concert tickets to go and see them. She loves this CD and hasn't stopped playing it yet. Excellent purchase if you are a fan but don't want to go to the expense of buying the back catalogue.
on 7 February 2013
Me and my best friend are HUGE mcfly fans, so this was a perfect present to go with the concert tickets id already bought her! came on time, good condition, well recieved! i even had to steal a few songs myself before i gave it to her, shh..
on 2 February 2013
I bought this album after reading McFly's book and really love it. All the songs are brilliant. This album was the start of my McFly album collection, i now have them all, I have been missing out for 10 years of being a McFly fan.
on 30 January 2013
Brilliant value for money because you get over 40 songs for £12 when on the normal version you only get 20 for near enough the same price. Has a mixture of old and new McFly songs and has a few cover versions which are done well.