5.0 out of 5 stars Good product at the price
Published 11 months ago by Mike.T

1.0 out of 5 stars Destroyed my battery.
Got this charger as my charging port for my s3 was loose and had to save up for the repair fee.

Published 10 months ago by Mr D Ranaldi

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product at the price, 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: TRAVEL & DESKTOP BATTERY DOCK CHARGER FOR Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII i9300
Arrived very quickly, it was purchased as the battery on my Galaxy was not being charged properly, plug it in, insert the battery and the led light glows red to show it is charging, when fully charged turns green, even when you unplug it and attempt to charge immediately again it will still show that it is fully charged, which is not always the case on most chargers as you can over charge batteries on some cheap versions of chargers.
On the whole it's still working which is always a bonus and does the job as described.

1.0 out of 5 stars Destroyed my battery., 7 Oct 2013

The first week of having it was ok, charged my battery fairly quickly, only negative was could not use my alarm for work. I noticed one night however that everything was not quite linking up properly as the light on the front was not coming on when I put my battery in. After getting the charger working again I charged my battery and popped it back in my phone but nothing happened.

After not having a phone for a few days I finally got the port repaired, the chap had said that the battery itself had been fried somehow. Luckily enough my brother had a spare and he gave me that.

Overall, would probably be ok for use once every so often, but be careful buying this as sustained use just destroys the battery.

4.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS AMAZING.... If you have 2 batteries, 27 Jun 2013
I am really enjoying this charger, however I would only recommend it if you have a second battery. It takes longer than a normal charger but it doesn't really matter if you have two batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars The sort of thing you need when you need it, 27 July 2013
I have a spare normal size and an oversize spare spare batteries form my Galaxy S3. This unit keeps both batteries topped up and ready to go whenever I need extra power when travelling.

1.0 out of 5 stars Used Ones and then wouldn't work, 9 April 2014
Used this once and then it would not work again
Had the Green light on all the time and did not charge again
Returned
Waiting a refund

1.0 out of 5 stars The Speedy Charger, 2 Feb 2014
Not much to say, other than I'm not sure what they mean by speedy, is it the charging time or how fast it shorts out and becomes a useless piece of junk? Shouln't really complain, you pay peanuts, you get monkeys!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Very useful ^_^, 16 Aug 2014
Mustafa Kulle (UK) - See all my reviews
An excellent battery charger. Very Fast. Charges a dead battery in less than 6 hours.
The only downside is that the green light doesn't flash when it's full, it stays green, so you have to know how long you've left it on charge for.
It's even better when you have two batteries. You can use one while the other is charging.
Overall, it does what it's meant to do. Good price. Fast delivery. I'm happy with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars quick delivery, 9 May 2013
easy to dock and charge

BUT to fully charge a brand new battery and every other time takes about 5-6 hrs to fully charge for the green light to come on, handy when u have 2 or more batteries tho

its quicker to charge your battery within the s3 with Ur normal charger

1.0 out of 5 stars dose not work, 17 Jan 2014
the item dose not work at all and iv contacted the provider and haven't had anything bad
so would not buy this

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, 4 Sep 2013
It doesn't charge to 100% and the replacement sent was also the same. Sorry, but I wouldn't bother buying this.