5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than expected
Brilliant protection when one of our dogs had an infected paw. I thought they might last a day or two but in fact we usually get at least a week's wear out of them before they need replacing. Having very compliant and well trained dogs certainly helps when putting them on.

Published 9 months ago by M Wort

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid!
Don't waste your time with these. I have returned them. They are poorly designed and basically just a short thick balloon and not a purpose made fitted dog boot. If I could give no stars I would. Top marks to the seller for quick dispatch and to Amazon for a quick refund, but a dreadful product.
Published 6 months ago by Mr

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than expected, 22 May 2014
M Wort - See all my reviews
This review is from: Protex Pawz Protective Dog Boots Black Edition, Medium (Misc.)

By co-incidence our labrador had a similar problem so the comments also apply to the large size.

BTW when you remove the last one in the box you will find the instructions for the use of the boots inside the container !

5.0 out of 5 stars dog boots, 12 Jun. 2014
these dog boots are perfect they do stay on i was a bit sceptical but my dog has an infection in his paw so i needed something simple and easy to put to cover his paw so the paw would not be infected further as the vet didnt want to put a dressing on the paw i will be purchasing more of these dog boots for the winter as well as the snow gets stuck in my dogs paw brilliant .

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, 25 Mar. 2014
These are brilliant. My dog often has injuries to his pads so I have been using these latex booties both on their own and in combination (both underneath and over the top) with socks in order to help protect his paws. I find the black ones slightly less durable than the blue ones and a little more tricky to get on than the blue ones however I thoroughly recommend them to other users. They stay on his paws when he is running chaotically off the lead! Amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Feb. 2014
Brilliant ! Great for quick trips into the muddy garden. Border Collie very quickly got used to having them put on.

4.0 out of 5 stars My old dog is like a puppy with her Protex Pawz, 5 Feb. 2014
My 13 year old dog has had a new lease of life, her paws were so sore. She is bouncing around like a puppy now when her boots are put on. Just wished they would last longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great little boots, 6 Feb. 2015
These are great little boots. We use them on our holidays in the Alps each year, and they are excellent. They stay on the dogs feet without any problems, and protect their feet from the cold and snow and ice. The only other comment I would add is that my dogs' nails do need to be cut fairly short before use otherwise they pierce through the material fairly easily, but that is probably because my dogs like to dig a lot :-) I have bought several sets of these in the last couple of years and will definitely continue using them on my dogs in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars spot on, 3 Sept. 2014
Do the job great my cocker spaniel get s bad feet after a day on the fells easy to put on and he walks great in them definetly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars dog can't walk without these boots they have given him ..., 5 Dec. 2014
dog can't walk without these boots they have given him a new lease of life, took a little getting used to for him wearing them and me putting them on (can be a bit tricky but with practice gets easier) at first but now he refuses to go out without them. Thank God somebody invented them is all I got to say.

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid!, 14 Aug. 2014
Mr "cameron989" (Ayr, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 23 April 2014
Chose these for there light weight and the durability
and perfectly covered my Dogs bandages
make sure you buy the next size up so can accommodate the bandages

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›