on 19 April 2013
Very comfortable and useful. Holds my iPhone 5 securely. I've had no problems with it and I'm very happy with this purchase. I would definitely recommend it to gym goers and runners/cyclists.
on 11 April 2013
Does exactly what I want it for and even has extra pouches for keys. Would recommend to a friend! Great product thanks very much
on 5 January 2014
I've had this for a few months now and used it extensively whilst cycling over the summer. It is sweat proof and held my then Brand new iPhone 5 safely out of harms way. Just what I wanted.
Recommended.
on 27 May 2014
bought this for my wife to use and she pops her iphone 5 into with no probs. fits well enough - as in around the arm as well as the phone into the armband
on 22 May 2013
When I saw the price I imagined that the quality would be terrible. So I was surprised when I received the armband and it was of great quality. The material is very soft and so does not irritate you while you run, as I have found with other armbands. It does not disappoint.
on 8 April 2014
I do enjoy having this armband. It does not slip of. Good slim fit. It has a space for a key or a 5 pound note. Keeps my phone dry when running in the rain. Makes it easier to use running apps on my phone. And it has great value.

I do wish it has a zip or clasp for more phone security, sometimes i want to wear it upside down and am scared phone might fall out, but guess it is not meant to be worn upside down.
on 12 April 2014
Good quality for the price. Comfortable to wear. Would recommend to buy this one had others before. Water proof too.
on 29 December 2012
All the holes etc are in the right place for iPhone 5 and the key slot is especially handy. Seems of good enough quality to last a few months of regular running. 1 star less because I'm not convinced the materials are of a quality that will last, but for this price perhaps that doesn't matter.
on 28 October 2014
Great product. Works perfectly with my iphone 5S, easy to navigate the screen control, thumb print recognition doesn't work through plastic cover though. Fits well and comfortable to arm with no movement, even when engaged in an intense sprint. Great product and attractive price.
22 comments1 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 August 2014
Wouldn't recommend this. Used it every other day for gentle cardio, 5 - 6 km running on a treadmill. Stiches started coming undone, neoprene ripping and within 2 weeks had completely snapped. There's a reason why things are cheap.