5.0 out of 5 stars Plushaware iphone5 armband
Had this product for about 1 week now and really love it.

I~t was always my intention to buy a waterproof armband/protector as i have already destroyed my ipod nano due to getting it waterlogged .

Price was ultimately the deciding factor and i feel that it is a bargain at the price i bought it for.
Practically it's ideal. Doing exactly what is...
Published on 7 Nov. 2012 by Rob-1647

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Strap to short by a long way - might fit 10yr old
Published 11 months ago by Stuart Woodings

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 Feb. 2013
This review is from: iBoutique® Plushwear® iPhone 5 Premium Neoprene Sports Armband Protective, Shock & Sweat Resistant Case / Cover - ARM-BND-IP5 (Ice White) (Electronics)
Perfect for the iPhone5.
After reading some of the reviews, I wasn't sure whether it would be suitable but it's great and a perfect price too. The hole for the earphones is in the right position and it's a nice snug fit for the phone.
It's true that it's not that big if you want to wear it over a jumper. It fits my arm this way but beefy blokes beware. There are, however, ways of adapting the strap to make it bigger should you need to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Excellent does exactly what I need it too do

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for thin arms, 1 July 2014
This armband is perfect if you have thin upper arms. It would also be fine if you have more average sized arms as it has an adjustable strap. It's just especially useful if you are thin, as this means you can make it small enough for your arm, which is not the case with many armbands. I even have a bit of space left to tighten mine if it stretches.

I should also say - the iPhone 5/5s fits nicely in the armband either as is, or with a hard-shell case on it. I tried mine both ways and both were fine. Obviously it's a little more snug to put the phone in with the case still on, but definitely doable.

UPDATE: I recently had to buy a new one of these as the fabric had split where the band meets the more hardwearing main part of the case. I didn't notice this happening until it was too late, and it may be because I pull the band really tight when I put it on, as I hate the band moving. In any case, this didn't put me off ordering the same armband again as it is very cheap and lasted at least 6 months - and most importantly it fits better than other armbands I have used, both in terms of my own arm and the phone itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars would recommend, 27 May 2014
Dean Guy "Dean G" (Edinburgh, UK) - See all my reviews
bought this for my wife to use and she pops her iphone 5 into with no probs. fits well enough - as in around the arm as well as the phone into the armband

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 12 April 2014
Good quality for the price. Comfortable to wear. Would recommend to buy this one had others before. Water proof too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 5 Jan. 2014
libbymum (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
I've had this for a few months now and used it extensively whilst cycling over the summer. It is sweat proof and held my then Brand new iPhone 5 safely out of harms way. Just what I wanted.
Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Great, 22 May 2013
When I saw the price I imagined that the quality would be terrible. So I was surprised when I received the armband and it was of great quality. The material is very soft and so does not irritate you while you run, as I have found with other armbands. It does not disappoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool sporty accessory, 8 April 2014
I do enjoy having this armband. It does not slip of. Good slim fit. It has a space for a key or a 5 pound note. Keeps my phone dry when running in the rain. Makes it easier to use running apps on my phone. And it has great value.

I do wish it has a zip or clasp for more phone security, sometimes i want to wear it upside down and am scared phone might fall out, but guess it is not meant to be worn upside down.

5.0 out of 5 stars As described!, 20 Jan. 2014
Very sturdy! It was exactly what I needed and it is very useful in that it can be adjusted. amazing price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 17 Dec. 2013
Highly recommended! Had mine for ages and use it all the time, it is very durable and useful to have.

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›