on 3 December 2012
If you're are buying it for the container then I guess that it could be worth it, However it only contains 12 pack of sweets and is not worth the money for these.
on 14 February 2013
This is a present for my brother - aged 62 ! He loves Refreshers and they are not easy to get now. The addition of a container to keep them in for the future (or to use as a money box for the grandchildren) was a great attraction when I was deciding on what to buy. The service from the Company was spot-on, and delivery was better than anticipated.
on 6 July 2013
As a child, I adored refreshers - especially smuggling in a pack into my bed after brushing my teeth. The result is an intensity of fizz. And the now empty container will find a use as soon as I've thought of one! Perhaps a money box?
on 8 February 2013
christmas stocking filler. grown up son loved them. quirky and delicious. ideal for that little extra item to add to a present
on 16 January 2013
Great idea but a little on the expensive side, kids loved it and you can't ask for anything more. Thank you
on 5 August 2013
I bought this as a present to send to my auntie who lives in Canada. Se was delighted with her gift.
on 7 December 2015
Great
on 20 January 2013
This looks very decorative but it's not worth the money. There were only a few packets in the main tube.