Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's

Price:£9.49 - £9.99

TOP 100 REVIEWERon 21 May 2013
This is much better value for money than buying all of these products individually. Reading the other reviews, it seems like the contents of the box vary quite a bit. This is what I got in mine:

12 EnergyGel+ sachets (38g each, 7 raspberry flavour, 5 orange flavour)
1 energy bar (60g, coconut flavour)
1 Carbohydrate Whey Protein Isolate Mix (66g, summer fruits flavour)
1 Energy Source Carbohydrate Drink mix (47g, citrus flavour)
2 Isogel+ sachets (60ml, citrus flavour)
1 pack Zero Extreme Electrolye & Stimulant Sports Drink 10 Tab Tube (40g, pink grapefruit flavour)
1 Zero Highs Zero Sugar Zero Cals Electrolye & Magnesium Sports Drink Tablet (4g, cherry-orange flavour)
1 information sheet (marathon race day nutrition and training)

I bought this for the energy gels to assist with long distance running, for which I find them very effective. They do give you a boost quickly when you're tiring when you've been running for some time. The taste is very sweet and intense, and if you try to consume while on the run they are very sticky if you miss your mouth a little! I can't quite work out whether I prefer raspberry or orange but I can live with either. I've heard that some people can get upset stomachs when using these, but I've never had any problem at all. I must admit I didn't really want all of the things to dilute with water to create a protein or sports drink, or the energy bar. My energy gels from this pack are just about to run out, so I purchased two 20 packs of the 38g EnergyGel+ sachets, which will suit my needs better. You get just over a year on the best before date with the gels from the time of delivery.
on 5 February 2013
I bought this as I am training for my first marathon and wanted to see which products worked for me. This is a great way to try out the High5 selection and comes with a little guidance note on how to get the most out of the products. The gels are great, really thin and easy to consume on route, flacour is quite strong but I don't find that a problem.
on 13 May 2016
It has everything you need to get you through your first marathon (or half in my case!) and is great if you want to try the products before committing to buying a case of them. There are several brands of energy gels out there so I wanted to make sure I liked them before committing to a bulk buy.

There are enough spare gels that you can try some in training and there's a handy guide explaining what you should use and when to get maximum effect out of the products.

I ran a half marathon so I didn't use everything but I'll use the rest in future races.

I took one of the zero caffeine tablets in my water before the race to hydrate me and as it was a hot day I was really glad I did! My only regret is that I didn't take a bottle of water with another one in it for halfway through the race because you just couldn't stay hydrated enough.

I also took some energy gels throughout the race and they made a real difference to how I felt when I was flagging.

Great products and I'll be buying the flavours I like in cases going forwards.
on 28 March 2016
The High 5 packs are a great option for sports, either specific sports sets or for your own non mainstream sport.
With a bottle included all you need to add is water, this running pack comes with a hand grip bottle - smaller then other packs at 300ml but its obviously meant for being held in your hand or in a compact bag while running.

The drinks included should be mixed in 400ml, 500ml or 750ml of water so will be strong in the provided bottle unless you pre mix in a seperate bottle or split portions etc. For most drinks the mixes can be adjusted anyway for balancing flavour strength, hydration etc.

For paintballing I prefer lots of drinks, and am likely to pass on the post exercise recovery options to mates.
Especially when photographing I cover tournaments which puts me in games which have on occasion been under 15 seconds, but typically 2 minutes, thus a fast refresh and boost with gel.

I use the main powder drinks & tablets for my main hydration and gels for sharp boosts.
Add the cereal bar and I have plenty healthy options for the day .... then stop off at McDs or motorway services to go through the photos!

Contained in this pack are (assortments may vary):

300ml bottle

One 47g powder pack of tropical energy source advanced sports drink mix.

3 individual tablets of:
zero electrolyte & magnesium sports drink (2 x citrus flavour)
zero xtreme caffeine electrolyte & magnesium sports drink (pink grapefruit flavour)

A half size, 10 tablet tube of cherry orange flavour zero electrolyte & magnesium sports drink

8 of 50g gels:
energygel (3xsummer fruits, 3xcitrus, 2xbannana)

4 of 50g caffeine gels:
energygel+ (2 each of raspberry and orange)

2 of 66g gels:
isogel (berry and orange)

3 66g caffeine gel
iso gel (one citrus, and two orange)

carbohydrate & whey isolate protein recovery drink 60g chocolate

energy bar - coconut flavour
review image review image review image review image review image
on 8 June 2012
Not much to say on this really, if you want gels/energy bars and isotonic powders delivered for very little money then look no further. I have had 3 of these now as it works out so much cheaper than buying individual items, the contents do seem to vary slightly but on average I think I have had 14 gels in the box, 1 energy bar, 1 2:1 drink mix, 1 4:1 drink mix and a mix of hydration tablets. Now as the gels are over £1 in my local supermarket this seems like a no brainer!!! Free delivery and it has been pretty speedy delivery as well, certainly less than 5 days for me.. If you are looking to try gels to help with your training or just want to top up your stocks then this has got to be the best way, only downside is you don't get to choose what flavours you get, but for me this hasn't been an issue. Get a pack now before they sell out!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 October 2013
For the price this is an incredible buy. For my £15.99 (post free) I received a large box of mixed gels, hydration tablets, and other goodies including a sturdy little water bottle. The same items if bought separately would be at least double the price. The downside is that what you get is something of a lucky dip but I am very happy with all the items in my pack and will be ordering another ASAP.

I have posted a picture to show the contents of my box.

Very definitely recommended.
review image review image
on 30 May 2014
This is the first time I've ever felt inclined to write a review but this pack is such good value for money that I thought I should share. Bearing in mind just the energy gels alone usually cost upwards of £1 each, and in this pack I got 15 of them + 3 isogels, an energy bar and a mixture of other supplements AND a water bottle for £10 INCLUDING delivery then its really a no brainer. Fantastic value.
on 4 May 2016
Bought this for my husband who is training for a marathon. It works out much cheaper than buying gels separately,. Having bought 2 boxes, the contents were slightly different in each box, so if you are looking for specific products rather than just gels in general, don't assume you will get exactly what is in the picture. For the price it is definitely worth buying and also means you can try different Hi 5 products and see what works for you.
on 9 May 2013
Getting your on the run fuelling strategy right can be mind bendingly complicated to say the least. The plethora of gels, bars, sports drinks and supplements available to purchase are vast and can leave the amateur wannabe marathoner completely bewildered.

That's why this pack is perfect if you want to try before you buys lots. You can sample the taste and effectivenes of each sample much more economically than if you bought them separately. If you plan on running a marathon or competing in a tri for the first time this pack is perfect.
on 22 April 2016
First ever go at all the nutrition pack as in training for the big M!
Have used the gels only at the minute but tastes great and doesn't leave any nasty taste in mouth.
Will. E using everything else in due course, loads of stuff for price definitely worth the purchase and the drinks bottle is excellent.