5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
An excellent quality SDHC memory card. Performs well. Reliable and good value for money. Would recommend for any camera or device that requires a SDHC card
Published 20 months ago by one for sorrow

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Kodak
Got memory card but it's not as advertised Kodak, some other make still 16gb I am just going to use it (as I am having problems returning a double tablet sent to me) and hope its just as good and I am assuming that Kodak was out of stock and that the one I got is an equal
Published 4 months ago by carol turner

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Generally good, 15 Feb 2014
P.M. Williams (Northamptonshire, England) - See all my reviews
I bought 4 of these to take on a Caribbean cruise so that I had photos on different memory cards and I didn't loose all my pictures if anything went wrong with the camera or a card in the camera got damaged going through a security scanner, as has happened before.
Three out of four cards weren't perfectly in my camera. Unfortunately when I went to use the fourth card it wouldn't work. As it was a brand new card this was rather annoying. Fortunately I had the back ups.
I had tried several of the cards in my camera before we left for our holiday to make sure they worked ok and assumed that as these were ok that the two in the identical set would work. As I no longer had the packaging I had to put it down to experience. In future I'll test them all when they arrive.
Otherwise a good product for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kodak memory card, 22 Feb 2013
I bought this card for my Kodak Easyshare camera. I researched what card to buy and this came up as compatible, unfortunately when I put it in my camera it wasn't compatible. Luckily it is compatible with my Sony camcorder so I haven't wasted my money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Jan 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Kodak, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Kodak Digital Assurance 16GB SDHC Memory Card (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars KODAK MEMORY CARD, 30 Mar 2014
Res on time,as described well pckgd,would recommend Kodak for all my future purchaces a 5 star rated company 5 *+++

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak 8 GB Memory Card, 22 Jan 2014
A. E. Atkinson (England) - See all my reviews
This memory card is great for lots of photos, delivered quickly very easy to use in camera and great purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT CARD, 18 Dec 2013
WELL UP TO EXPECTATIONS IF I NEED ANOTHER CARD I WILL CERTAINLY GET KODAK - ITS SO NICE TO SEE THE GREAT NAME OF KODAK BACK ON THE MARKET AGAIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak the best, 21 Nov 2013
it stores loads of pictures and are true colour i used the film now I USE THE CARDS GREAT DEAL

1.0 out of 5 stars Delivery service was appalling, 25 Oct 2013
There may be nothing wrong with the product, but the arrangements for delivery are rubbish. This never arrived, then TNT said they had lost it. I cancelled it and tried to get my money back, then weeks later it just turned up! The whole thing was a nightmare for a small, cheap and surely easy to deliver item. Amazon needs to do better in ensuring that the delivery services it contracts out to, do not completely undermine its service as TNT have done twice for me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, quality's fine, 9 Oct 2013
Perfectly happy with this. It's good value for money compared to competitors and we have had no problem with it (using it with a Kodak ultra compact digital video camera).

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›