on 16 October 2013
Does what it says on the can.
Used in a pair of shoes that had developed a strong smell through long walks in hot weather.
A few treatments and its under control.
The spray can be used both on your feet or inside your shoes.
on 23 April 2014
My husband and I go to the gym every morning and as you could imagine our trainers could become smelly especially in the summer. a quick spray of this when we removes them keeps them fresh and free from odour.
on 26 March 2015
The first one broke - unsure what even happened. Second time using it after climbing and it started to spray then stopped. Remove cap, seemed fine - tried turning it around for a few different fixes and nothing. 95% still full - worked if you pressed against the white pipe but obviously goes all over your hands. Shame about this.

Otherwise arrived promptly and as described
on 20 June 2015
I don't know about the rest of the users but for me this product is terrible. My feet sweat a lot, rain or shine, so it seems that the mix of sweat with this spray makes my shoes and socks smell even worse than if it was shoe odour. I'm back to baby powder and changing socks twice a day, that works a lot better.
on 24 March 2016
Very pleased with this - good value for money. Not much else to say - one can enabled me to spray most of the shoes in our household, so it goes a long way.

Can't really comment on the long-lasting nature of the odour-eating impact but no complaints so far and I would buy again.
on 5 June 2015
Working 5 days a week 9 hours shifts do have a tremendous effect on the smell of your shoes. I was a bit skeptical before buying this product. It does mask the smell of bad odours and makes your shoes smell fresh. I would highly recommend it.
Excellent value for money super fast delivery. bought for my husband as he is a postman and on his feet for most of the day helps to keep the odor and sweat down from inside his shoes and his feet when he comes home!
on 13 December 2014
not good 2 of the cans did not spray at all
A cheaper way of purchasing odor eaters as adposed to getting them at my local shop. Really happy.

I have been using the spray on a new pair of boots. Two months since purchasing them and they are still doing really well, smell wise, which seem to be the first thing to go on my footwear! When I put on a pair of shoes for the day, they can be on for about 16 hours which can create a nasty environment. I love the odor eater spray as its able to combat this.

If the odor eater doesn't extend the life of my boots, it will atleast make them smell fresher!
on 5 May 2016
Good product and works a treat - although one of the nozzles came and was busted so one can is out of use