5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Odor Eaters Foot & Shoe Spray 150ml (3 Pack) (Personal Care)
My husband and I go to the gym every morning and as you could imagine our trainers could become smelly especially in the summer. a quick spray of this when we removes them keeps them fresh and free from odour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leaves them fresh like new!, 15 Dec 2013
A cheaper way of purchasing odor eaters as adposed to getting them at my local shop. Really happy.

I have been using the spray on a new pair of boots. Two months since purchasing them and they are still doing really well, smell wise, which seem to be the first thing to go on my footwear! When I put on a pair of shoes for the day, they can be on for about 16 hours which can create a nasty environment. I love the odor eater spray as its able to combat this.

If the odor eater doesn't extend the life of my boots, it will atleast make them smell fresher!

5.0 out of 5 stars Odor Eaters Spray, 16 Oct 2013
Does what it says on the can.
Used in a pair of shoes that had developed a strong smell through long walks in hot weather.
A few treatments and its under control.
The spray can be used both on your feet or inside your shoes.

Odor Eaters Foot & Shoe Spray 150ml (3 Pack)
13.70