5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent very comfortable good fit
Swimsuit is exactly as described, and is very comfortable and good fit. I am 5'1 and normally buy tops in size 10, but this 32 inch is perfect size - certainly would not want a larger size. Swimsuit is good for fast swimming and stays in place, dries quickly. Would recommend.
Published 5 months ago by User R

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short in body and see through fabric
I bought this costume as a replacement for my old speedo one that had gone see through from years of use.
Published 19 months ago by Bex

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short in body and see through fabric, 8 May 2013
I am a size 10/12 and going by their details I think I needed a size 34 (assuming it goes by bust size and not EU size.. which is not clear at all!!), unfortunately I had to return it as maybe I ordered the wrong size but it was too short in the body, so much so it made my shoulder hurt. I'm not exactly tall, only 5'3" so I can't see that having been the problem. It was also made of a semi see through material, which was different from my old costume. I am unsure if this would have been a problem in the water but it was rather thin and I would have been self concious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent very comfortable good fit, 25 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great costume, 21 May 2013
Well made and fit's beautifully. I would recommend this costume. The colours are great! I feel this costume will last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Swimsuit., 13 Sep 2013
Good fit with excellent quality fabric in a very flattering style. Would definitely recommend this excellent swimsuit to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wet and Wild, 5 April 2013
N. Hall "Nic_1_2" (UK) - See all my reviews
The wife looks good in it! once more I have to write filler in the review It's a speedo swimsuit so decent quality

4.0 out of 5 stars Speedo Women's Monogram swimsuit, 8 Jan 2014
After buying and returning a previous speedo, this one was back to the usual high standard of speedo. It fits and stays on while swimming!!!
This sort of swimsuit is essential for "serious" swimming. The only thing I would like to see, is extra support in the bust area.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice material, 11 May 2014
I found this a great costume as far as material goes, however, for me a little too short. I feel like the shoulders cut in a bit. I think if the length was increased by half an inch or so it would be far more comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive training swimsuit, 14 Jan 2014
M. V. Lennox - See all my reviews
Well fitting suit at a reasonable price. Too new to say how chlorine resistant it will be, but hopeful it will be better value than the two previous suits I've had.

5.0 out of 5 stars everything i hoped, 30 Jan 2014
A great suit. Neat. Fits well. Looks very flattering, not see through, comfortable straps, back and leg seams. Evrything i hoped when i looked at pic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedo Swimsuit, 8 Sep 2013
Tracy (Tamworth, UK) - See all my reviews
I ordered one size smaller than what I am for a comfortable yet firm fit around the chest. This was a perfect fit for purpose. Looks nice on too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›