5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic
great game for the young ones, and great value, it's a must have.
Grandchildren absolutely love it, keeps them busy for hours.
Published 10 months ago by russ

3.0 out of 5 stars Little Big Hit!
Everyone else loves this game more than I do.

Don't get me wrong, I do not hate it, but it seems like my partner, his two kids, and a lot of my friends, love this game a lot more than I do.

Published 11 months ago by Miss AL Holloway

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 7 Sep 2013
This review is from: LittleBigPlanet: PlayStation 3 Essentials (PS3) (Video Game)
great game for the young ones, and great value, it's a must have.
Grandchildren absolutely love it, keeps them busy for hours.

4.0 out of 5 stars LittleBigPlanet review, 5 Jun 2013
My kids aged 6 both love playing this game, and the option of Norwegian language makes this easier to understand. I believe however that when they grow a bit older - they will be able to explore the game further.
Great fun and a feel-good game.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, 3 May 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this game because it had a lot of good reviews and I love platform games, it lived up to expectations, it's a really fun game and I will most probably be buying the sequel :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 2 April 2013
Great that's all there is to say about this purchase my son was a very happy boy so I'm happy

3.0 out of 5 stars Little Big Hit!, 22 Aug 2013
Miss AL Holloway (Oswestry) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Everyone else loves this game more than I do.

I never intended to get LittleBigPlanet, from the videos and screen shots I had seen I pretty much dismissed it as a kids game. However a male friend a few years older than me kept pestering me to get it so I could play the levels he had made. Eventually I caved.

I was very impressed with the look of the game, and loved the narration by Stephen Fry. I played my friend's levels and gave the obligatory hearts (they were good levels though!) and we played online together a fair bit in the story mode and in levels people had made. But after the initial fun, I got bored. The story was not exciting enough to keep me interested, it was just a device to move from one level to another, and the level creator did not interest me at all, I'm just not that creative I prefer to be entertained rather than work on providing entertainment. I wish I were more creative, but I'm just not... oh well.

On the other hand, my partner loves this game. He has totally embraced the creative side of the game, and has spent many hours making age and ability appropriate levels for his two children. They are 7 and 8, but have actually been playing LBP since a lot younger due to him making them suitable levels. We also play together sometimes just for a laugh, but I do not play the game for long sessions as it does not really interest me in the same way it does other people.

PROS: If you are a creative sort, the sky is the limit, there is so much you can do with this game, it is amazing. You can also gear the levels you make towards different ages and abilities, which makes it great if you have young kids. Also you can play the levels other people have made online, alone or with up to three friends/randoms. Lots of customisation. Looks adorable. Has Stephen Fry in it.

CONS: I found the story mode repetitive. Could just be me though. You may find you overdose on cuteness.

In closing, this is a fantastic game if you like building your own levels. It's amazing and very well done, it's just not my favourite. Sorry, Sackboy fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars sackboy, 26 Feb 2013
lbp is amazing game i think i might play on it after ive done this.Its no wonder its on the ESN collections
range

3.0 out of 5 stars Kids game, 1 Nov 2013
P. Guimaraes (Portugal) - See all my reviews
It is well developed...for kids only. I thougth that i could enjoy the game too, but it is really appropried for childreen

LittleBigPlanet: PlayStation 3 Essentials (PS3)
LittleBigPlanet: PlayStation 3 Essentials (PS3) by Sony Computer Entertainment UK (PlayStation 3)
6.10