Price:£3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 23 November 2012
My daughter really likes Bin Weevils and has started collecting these figures; not a cheap hobby to be honest, but she does use her pocket money to collect them most of the time.

They are well made and put a smile on my child's face. However, I would recommend that if you want to get the most out of your child's facination with Bin Weevils then let them play the Bin Weevils online game. The figures won't be so important anymore and they will learn a lot more. The online game teaches them a little of how the world works, they have to build a home, earn pretend money to buy things, socialise, play games and solve puzzles and tasks, which shocked me as I expected it to be a bit silly.

Great little figures: The whole Bin Weevils concept is a good idea which allows my daughter's imagination to run free.

Hope this helps...
This is a nice little starter pack of Bin Weevil figures which, as many parents will know, are collected keenly by many children who enjoy the online game. Be aware they are quite small and easily lost, so if you want to invest in a Bin Weevil nest to display them in, you can do so Bin Weevils Deluxe Nest Playset. Alternatively, of course, a plastic box will do as well! Either way, if you have a child that is a Bin Weevil fan, they will undoubtedly enjoy this set of figures.
on 30 December 2012
My daughter is 9 and loves Bin Weevils. She wrote a letter to Father Christmas asking for 'Bin Bots' which we found on Amazon and they are wonderful. She plays with them for hours and they fit into a special Bin Bot House which her Aunt bought for her. Plenty of figures for her to play with very durable. well worth every penny!
on 7 February 2013
My son loved these, got them for Christmas. They fit well with the play nest. What more can I say?
on 21 March 2014
My six year old loves these - he caries them around and tries to explain to all who would sit still long enough - just who these characters are.
Well made, sturdy and fun.
on 4 February 2013
I don't really understand Binweevils however I got these with the play nest and they went down a treat, good quality sturdy and I'm assured a good mix of characters!
on 9 November 2013
If your child loves bin weevils they will love these figures although I would say they are for younger children as my son is
12 and hardly bothered with them.
on 10 October 2013
Very happy product came in perfect condition in box. Bought this for my son for xmas to go along with other bin weevils he will love it delivery very fast.
on 24 March 2013
I was pleased they arrived for my grandson's birthday he was very happy with pack he's collecting them still needs a few more.
on 31 January 2013
Bought for a Christmas present for my 8 year old nephew. It was greatly appreciated and he loves playing with them.