Size: 38"|Colour: Navy/Surf|Change
Price:£18.88+ Free shipping

on 12 March 2015
For the price, these are fantastic and well worth the buy. Speedo Endurance are always thicker than other brands and last so much longer. I swim every morning and these are definitely strong enough to resist the chlorine. They aren't racing shorts so don't expect better times but they do have a similar feel to premium racing shorts.
on 14 August 2013
My son uses these for triathlon training. He says they support well and he really likes them. He's had several other pairs that haven't lasted so it will be good to see how long these last for.
on 27 July 2013
Bought as a gift. My partner likes these, he is a keen swimmer and this brand of Jammer's is the most comfortable. These were a reasonable price and despatched quickly. Recommended.
on 10 January 2016
Excellent Product, I'd highly recommend.
I bought these and a very similar pair of addidas Jammers at the same time and alternated wearing them.
The Speedos retained their fit and shape far longer and better.
They are great to swim in, the fits seem accurate and they cope with chlorine very well.
Buy some, you won't be disappointed.
on 21 October 2015
Just buy your usual size. I am a 30 and they look small, but once on they are comfy and great to swim in. They sit just on/below hip so aren't meant to be pulled right up above hips. I will definitely be buying more in a different design.
on 22 March 2016
Absolutely love them; I would recommend to buy your size despite the snug fit, they stretch but never lose shape and if you have a few pounds to lose as you swim you won't have to replace them straght away.
on 5 May 2014
Perfect fit and good quality as expected from a quality brand. Great value for the price. Durability is the key, I expect them to last at least a year of moderate use (swimming once or twice a week).
on 14 December 2013
the size is a little bit small but it`s ok for me and I love to wear it cause it keeps you warm in the water and it dries quickly and the color stays normal, even in the pool.
on 19 April 2015
Absolutely fantastic. Fits as expected (ie, get a size down!) and am now powering through the water. Haven't had any stretching in a month of usage. Excellent.
on 3 October 2015
Perfect for my needs in the pool and under tri suit in the river. Good fit and comfortably. Would recommend these and will buy them again without hesitation.