Size: 34"|Colour: Black/White|Change

on 13 August 2013
I'm a very definite 33" waist so I ordered the 34" which are a size too small I reckon. They'll stretch over continued use but these are just too small for comfort.
on 23 September 2013
I read the reviews on these and opted for a 36 rather than my normal 34. I don't think there was any need really as they seem to be sized quite accurately, they are pretty revealing anyway and should be a close fit.
on 4 November 2013
Got these about 2-3 months ago. After 8 weeks of regular use the design (white stripes) which are presumably rubberised and glued on began to peel off and disintegrate. This makes paying the extra costs for whatever colour you go for pointless. I wouldn't bother buying these again as a regular gym goer since you may as well get plain black given the above will happen and that it is cheaper. Overall though the shorts are fine.
on 27 July 2014
Comfortable to wear, sizing was spot on, and they are a good length down the leg - But i'm really disappointed as the pattern on either side started peeling off after just a few months of use, and now they just look messy/leave flakes in the pool!

I'd definitely buy this type of Aquashort again, but i'd probably stick with a plain pair.
on 3 January 2014
Great shape. The fitting may best be described as snug - but come on, these are SPEEDOS. What do you expect, lol! :-)
on 24 July 2013
Good quality, good fit and very serviceable. They are well made and do well in chlorinated water. I like a lot.
on 29 September 2013
Wanted a pair of shorts that were not too large in the leg, s my hubby has slim legs and this fits the bill
on 19 January 2015
Order came as stated. Material very pleasant on the skin TheXlarge were just on large side and we're not giving the support of the large size and parts of ones anatomy slipped through the leg opening. Next time it will be large!
on 13 February 2016
Pretty good considering the price. Speedo are synonymous with swimming and they are a little small but I'm a little fat. Started swimming to he'd a stone so overtime, the shorts and me should end up in perfect harmony!
on 15 July 2014
Crap, it's extremely tight, usually I wear 33inch jeans/trousers and they fit me perfectly well, these aquashorts were extremely tight and they're extremely short as well. Would never buy again.