on 22 October 2012
This is a really beautiful album. One of the best collections I've seen in a while. All of the songs fit together perfectly. Strongly recommended.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 1 January 2013
Have started buying albums from Amazon as MP3 downloads - like the way that the Amazon software automatically tranfers the tracks to iTunes if you select that option which makes addding music to your iPod or iPhone so simple. Classic Tearjerkers is an excellent selection of beautiful tracks and it is incredible value.
don't ya just love these various artist offerings which give us
great memories from both past and present.
with great numbers from artist's such as 'amy winehouse' 'leona lewis'
'eva cassidy' 'westlife' and 'james blunt' to listen too on disc '1'
'celine dion' 'r.kelly' 'simply red' 'dionne warwick' 'bangles' and
'eric carmen' on board disc '2'
'dido' 'annie lennox' 'beverley craven' 'odyssey' 'alison moyet' and
of course ''the king'' -'elvis' on the third disc to enjoy.
even pointing out just a few of the many great names on board gives
you an indication of the quality included.
the songs chosen like 'midnight train to georgia' 'think twice'
'over the rainbow' 'no more i love you's' 'if your looking for a
way out' 'eternal flame' 'if tomorrow never comes' and 'can't help
falling in love' just one or two highlights from the many great
artists giving you around three suberb listenning hours to enjoy.
you'll find yer'self singing along for sure........well worth adding
to your collection.
on 26 November 2012
I absolutely love this album it has all my favourite tearjerkers and more on the 3 Cd's....Would Definitely recommend it.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 9 September 2013
Of all the compilation albums I've bought over the years, this one has to be the best. I just can't stop playing it (I'm listening to it now). It works wonderfully as 'background' music for a dinner party, as a 'relaxing on the sofa' album and as a 'listening to' album. The tracks are laid out as if somebody actually thought about them and where they should go. Great for Sunday mornings too. There's not a single track that I'd replace. Have a look at the track listing and see how many are missing from your collection and go buy it.
on 19 January 2013
Love this CD, nice and relaxing to listen to on my way to work. Would definitely recommend. Will buy another copy for my sister in law.
on 1 January 2013
I have looked at this CD several times. Eventually decided to buy it and wished I hadn't waited so long. It is great.
on 19 February 2013
Another download for my Kindle Fire - just the sort of songs to sit back and listen too when travelling!
on 14 June 2013
I love this album. I was looking for something I could play in the background. Classic tunes from an era I enjoyed, some blasts from the past. This was exactly that.

I would recommend this for anyone with varied taste in music, perfect for none intrusive background atmosphere or daydreaming on the bus.
on 18 June 2013
Says it all in 2 words. GREAT. You know what you're getting and you get it in bucketloads. Let your mind go to wherever it chooses; remember places; ladies;blokes; feelings long since passed; .......you'll return exhausted but strangely fulfilled with a smile on your face.....you figure out why....!