Price:£6.48+ Free shipping

My one dog turned her nose up to this and wouldn't even lick it. My other dog can't get enough of it, so it wasn't a total loss.

I found this to be a bit runnier than I would have liked, but I guess any thicker and it won't come out of the container. I can put an equivalent amount of thicker treat paste into the Kong and the dog takes longer to lick all of it out. With the thinner Kong paste, it is gone a lot sooner. It can also run further into the toy than the dog can reach and I have noticed some dried residue further in, although this does wash out easily enough.

This is easy to dispense, simply point the nozzle where you want the paste and gently push the nozzle to the side and out it comes. I can't quite get the angle right to put this right behind the rim of the Kong toy, so I sometimes use a butter knife to push it into place - this makes it a bit more of a challenge to get to.

Bottom Line - A bit expensive, but a nice change for the usual paste I use and a lot healthier than the peanut butter I have sometimes used.
on 18 June 2013
Does what it says on the label - fills Kongs. I have a 10 month old Viszla pup and he loved it combined with biscuits. It freezes well too, not something I read on the label. No smell to it either which was a bonus as some of these pastes can be rancid.
on 18 January 2014
Probably nothing wrong with the product but my dog just doesn't like it. I prefer to Keep a cheap supermarket pate in the fridge as he prefers the taste of this.
on 28 June 2016
I paid the full price for this, I do not please easily thus all you get from my reviews are the truth, god bad and the ugly. We, my wife and I have been buying this product in particular, alongside other flavours. It has been consistent in its appearance and the manner in which our dogs take it without hesitation. Used in general to assist giving medication including vitamin pills to our dogs. It makes life a great deal easier that trying the down the throat shuffle.
on 24 April 2014
This paste is brilliant as it keeps my dog quiet with his Kong when we have visitors or if we are travelling in the car.
on 10 April 2014
I was a bit confused as to how to get the paste out, thinking I had pulled something off when opening the packaging. Now know you just press the tube forwards. Great that it does not have to be kept anywhere cold.
on 5 November 2013
To say my dog absolutely loves this product would be an understatement! He goes absolutely crazy for the stuff! Now we just give him it as a treat when he has behaved well since it is quite expensive although I must give this a high recommendation!!
on 20 November 2013
Fantastic product, my dogs love this filing. Took me a while to figure out what to 'press' to dispense the paste, then realised you press the white nozzle to the side!
on 21 February 2014
Dog liked it but it is expensive and the nozzle becomes clogged with "old" paste despite being washed each time. i will stick to pate and peanut butter to fill my dog's kong.
on 2 May 2014
Used it along with the kong toys they have and they absolutely love it, especially when it has been packed in tightly so it takes them a bit longer to get to it.