4.0 out of 5 stars Smep
This is really comforting to read after experiencing a loss, and reassures you that youre not alone. fingers crossed it works!
Published on 13 Jan. 2013 by Lisa Marsh

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very useful
Glad this book was free. Sadly not much information in it and seems to have been written to publicize her other book. There's much better books for trying to conceive.
Published 18 months ago by Mrs coyle

4.0 out of 5 stars Smep, 13 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Sperm Meets Egg Plan: Getting Pregnant Faster (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 6 Jan. 2013
amy white (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This book was very helpful and had some really good ideas and tips in it that I will definitely be trying to achieve pregnancy.

5.0 out of 5 stars After having an ectopic pregnancy and not having any joy since, it was important for us to have ..., 29 Dec. 2014
I can't comment on whether this works yet but we have tried this for the first month as have been trying for the past 12 to conceive our first child. After having an ectopic pregnancy and not having any joy since, it was important for us to have a plan. Using a combination of Clear Blue OPK's, Preseed and SMEP we are hopeful that our BFP will happen soon. It's great that you can download this for free and to be honest, it makes so much sense. I do believe that we were 'doing the deed' and stopping too early in the cycle so it will be interesting to see if this works. The percentages are high with this plan so it's worth a try

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative even for 1st timers, 1 Mar. 2013
I pick this just to read as we are thinking about maybe having children soon, so trying to get as much info as i can. Knowledge is power!
Book is designed for women who are having trouble or have lost a child and want to try again. But even still i found a lot of the information very interesting and helpful.
Short but to the point, it is written for an American reader but most of the info is universal. Good quick read for helpful tips and pointers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Plan, 12 Mar. 2013
Was aware of most of the facts but having a method that makes good sense with variables it a great way of re-focusing.

Would recommend.

I would suggest that her other books are good too but as someone who gets upset by miscarriage I cannot bring myself to read it.She suggested so in the last chapter - real sense of a friends advice rather than someone making money from a book regurgitating fertility information.

5.0 out of 5 stars Succinct and sensible, 19 Jan. 2014
If like me you've been TTC for a long time during which you've become overwhelmed, obsessed and overtaken by the wealth of (often contradicting) internet info concerning various methods of testing, temping, frequency of BD, supplements, diet, positions, etc etc, this guide strips everything back to what is logically necessary to get the ever elusive BFP. Wishing you lovely people - and myself - much luck x

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensible... And free!, 6 Jan. 2015
I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year and this is my first month doing this plan. I can't say whether it has been successful yet but sticking to this is something I can control and can feel that I am doing my best to conceive.
And it's free! For that reason only it's worth a read!

4.0 out of 5 stars Informative, 15 Feb. 2014
This book was good as it confirmed everything I have read so far and just reminded me to calm down and keep trying. It's not the easiest book to read because of the angle it's written from but it does put it all in perspective. Good luck to anyone reading this and trying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book for free, 24 Jun. 2013
Kel (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This was quite useful, I have been trying to get pregnant for a couple of years and it is was good to see a suggested programme of what to do as not getting pregnant can make you feel very powerless and this gave me more confidence to keep trying.

5.0 out of 5 stars its a good read, 8 May 2014
i have heard so many success stories for woman who are trying to conceive and have conceived following this plan. This i smy first month following the smep plan and hopingit works for me. Regardless, its a good read and veyr informative!