5.0 out of 5 stars half satisfyed, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: Britax Evolva 1-2-3 Plus Forward Facing Group 1/2/3 Car Seat (Chili Pepper) (Baby Product)
as far as it concerned the britax evolva 1-2-3 plus, I am very satisfyed, but about the order of the sumsung galaxy s3 mini leather case, I am still waiting and I do not have any information since 22 of october where took place the order. Please let me know what is going on with my order???????

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent seat for a long time, 9 Jun 2013
I. Koutros - See all my reviews
It is seat for you baby from 1,5 years to 12 years old. You buy once and you forget everything else. The installation is pretty easy while the translation from the one stage to the other strait forward. There is a lot of supportive material for a novice user: manual, pdf and online videos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 8 May 2013
I purchased this item for our second car having already purchased one for our other car. It's great for purpose and will last for years. Very appy