5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny
Got two of these seats when priced circa 76, after purchasing some cheaper alternatives online. The latter turned out to be false economy - my childrens head slumped severely forward when they slept and the straps constantly twisted. No such problem with the britax. Yes, they cost a bit but they'll see my kids through til they are 12, they sleep peacefully in them and i...
Published 11 months ago by Louie

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality fabric
Fabric is very poor after 3 years of general use, expected this product to last much longer in good condition given the price and age range the seat is for, my daughters are now 4&6 and I need to buy expensive replacements. Will not replace with Britax.
Published 8 months ago by mum of two girls

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My son love it :), 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Britax Evolva 1-2-3 Plus Forward Facing Group 1/2/3 Car Seat (Black Thunder) (Baby Product)
We bought this for our 3 years old son. He love this car seat! A bit disappointed with the side holders for bottles - they can not hold anything, but despite that the car seat is lovely. Hopefully we will use it for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars it was an incredible price, 21 Nov 2013
and its a britax, how can you go wrong with britax. its already on car, and its pretty solid unit, my baby loves it.
i like more my other car seat, the Axkid Kidzofix, its in a diferent league but god it was 400 euros, this one was times less.

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good car seat!, 19 Nov 2013
It's easy to fix to the car and provides safety to the child.
Bought this for the grand-parent's car. I think I might need to buy another one when my child overgrows the one we have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Britax Evolva 1-2-3 Plus Forward Facing, 12 Nov 2013
Easy to use, lightweight, great for grandparents to transfer between cars, comfortable for baby, roomy, safe, reasonable price, wide age range

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 Nov 2013
Easy to fit and my little boy loves his new car seat! I definitely recommend this. Especially at the price we paid for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very gold product, 8 Nov 2013
It's very confortable and You can use till 12 years. Materials aré good and my baby is very happy with this car seat

4.0 out of 5 stars NIce purchase, 4 Nov 2013
The seat has arrived very fast, and perfectly packed.
My baby goes really comfortable in it, and it seems very safe.
Also, it is very easy to secure to the car.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its perfect good!, 21 Oct 2013
i bought it for my daughter, the product is very good, thought my daughter doesn't like to use it...

my daughter is 14 months, weight 12 kg.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great car seat, 28 Aug 2013
The car seat is comfortable for the child. I would recommend it to my friends who want to buy car seat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality carseat, 23 Aug 2013
Very good that it haves The funktion to be in sleeping -position eventhough it is a seat WHO Can last till The Child is 10! Nice, longlasting fabric.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›