4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money
Overall I would say it was worth to buy one but there are some considerations to take into account when buying one.

I've fitted this car seat rearward facing in a Toyota Auris 2007 for my 6 months old daughter.
I was a bit disappointed about the recline position which is not 100% flat and when she sleeps her head falls on her chest and sideways...
Published 21 months ago by Mariusicadc

Very high....hard to see out of back car window when positioned. found the stabilizer for rear facing difficult to put in to position. Heavy bulky seat & if i'd seen it first I probably wouldn't have purchased it.
Published 12 months ago by tina maria

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 5 May 2013
This review is from: Britax First Class Plus Group 0+/1 Baby & Toddler Car Seat (Black Thunder) (Baby Product)

Facing rearward, you may also find it hard to put your baby in as you are obstructed by the seat belt and you'll have about 10 inches space to slip her in through the right door. Most of the time I'll pass her to my wife through the left door as inside there is enough space.
Forward facing will also be a challenge as Toyota thought is a good a idea to have a shorter middle seat belt with different latch system.

Aside from this we're happy with this car seat and the monkey seems to like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best car seat, 31 Dec. 2013
I had this for my daughter when she outgrew her carrytot at 3 months and it was so good to have it rearward facing for so long . The recline is fantastic too and so easy to do with one hand front the front seat!

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and safe car seat, 6 Jan. 2015
C. Davies (High Wycombe, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a great quality car seat, well padded, comfortable and safe. The instructions are initially a bit overwhelming, but the seat isn't actually too difficult to install. Tightening the belt can be slightly problematic as it click locks at various intervals, making it rather fiddly and slightly difficult to tighten sufficiently. Saying that, once secure, the straps are comfortable on the child's shoulders. My son loves being raised up so he can see out of the window and is comfortably positioned in the car. As a non-isofix, affordable and safe second seat, i would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Jan. 2014
Perfectly suits our car (BMW 3), and our 1 year-old son loves to sit and sleep in it. We are still using it rearward facing, our son is 77 cms high but there's enough space for his legs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely great, 21 Feb. 2014
My twingirls are loving it. Seatd are soft and cosy. They fall aslpeep quikly on these. I wish I had one BIG for myself :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Britax first class plus rearward & forward facing car seat - 0+1., 2 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab sturdy seat, 4 Dec. 2013
P. L. Campbell "Weepeecee" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Comfy stylish and sturdy and will so our wee one for ages. Was great as she got too big for carry car seat at 4 months so this was one of safest options

5.0 out of 5 stars Great chair for the price, 19 Jan. 2015
Great price for the product. Feels and looks a lot more secure and comfortable than rival brands at twice the price. Has adjustable straps to ensure baby is comfortably inserted into the chair and a great "click-safe" system which ensures baby is safely in the chair (pulling the hanging grey strap at the bottom of the chair).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 5*, 19 Feb. 2014
This car seat is excellent my son is 14 months old and has lots of space,very secure 'its quite high so they can look out of window when driving .The main reason I bought this was it reclines back 3x so they are more comfortable when driving and heads not flopping over getting a stiff neck.i recommend this to anyone :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Britax first class plus, 19 May 2014
I was looking for a car seat that would last few years from birth and this one just fit for purpose. My baby is comfortable & happy in it. Quite large chair but ok for us, as we have big car. The setting in the car was strait forward & the instruction was clear. We are happy with the chair.