4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money
Overall I would say it was worth to buy one but there are some considerations to take into account when buying one.

I've fitted this car seat rearward facing in a Toyota Auris 2007 for my 6 months old daughter.
I was a bit disappointed about the recline position which is not 100% flat and when she sleeps her head falls on her chest and sideways...
Published 16 months ago by Mariusicadc

Very high....hard to see out of back car window when positioned. found the stabilizer for rear facing difficult to put in to position. Heavy bulky seat & if i'd seen it first I probably wouldn't have purchased it.
Published 8 months ago by tina maria

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 5 May 2013
This review is from: Britax First Class Plus Rearward and Forward Facing Group 0+1 Car Seat (Black Thunder) (Baby Product)

Facing rearward, you may also find it hard to put your baby in as you are obstructed by the seat belt and you'll have about 10 inches space to slip her in through the right door. Most of the time I'll pass her to my wife through the left door as inside there is enough space.
Forward facing will also be a challenge as Toyota thought is a good a idea to have a shorter middle seat belt with different latch system.

Aside from this we're happy with this car seat and the monkey seems to like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 6 month old daughter loves it as much as me, 14 April 2014
This is my second Britax and they both are in my car. My son enjoys his Britax EVOLVA he started from 9 month till he will be 8 years old for sure (now he will be 3 years old). This one is for my daughter who is 6 month old. She loves it. I was very concerned about the high of the seat and I have Mazda 3 Saloon year 2000 so it is not a high car at all. But it fits well and there is still place to sit for someone in the middle between these both car seats!!! It is tricky to put the baby in and take out but I managed to put her in on the second day when she was sleeping and she didn't wake up so I am sure you will find the way. Also now she can see outside and it became much more fun for her to ride in the car than before! Anyway it is more easier to put her in and out than her previous group 0 car seat. The quality is very good as you would expect from Britax. I love that you can use it in rearward facing and afterwards in forward facing. I tried my 3 year old son in it (he is tall for his age as well) and he still has space to grow so should fit a child of 4 years surely. It is so good idea that you can use it rearward and forward facing afetrwards. I love, the infants insert, I don't think it is cotton but is very very soft and comfortable the only downside is that she will outgrow it in 2 weeks so by this seat earlier so you enjoy it longer. Baby will love this seat much much more than the group 0 - that is sure!!! Feels very secure and safe. It is Britax so I don't doubt the safety when it is installed correctly. Hopefully we will not need to check it though:) My friend saw my both car seats and she bought Britax next day. So I totally recommend it if you don't have Isofix in your car. But for Isofix users you are lucky to enjoy the new Britax SICT (Side Impact Cusion Technology)!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 5*, 19 Feb 2014
This car seat is excellent my son is 14 months old and has lots of space,very secure 'its quite high so they can look out of window when driving .The main reason I bought this was it reclines back 3x so they are more comfortable when driving and heads not flopping over getting a stiff neck.i recommend this to anyone :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely great, 21 Feb 2014
My twingirls are loving it. Seatd are soft and cosy. They fall aslpeep quikly on these. I wish I had one BIG for myself :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Jan 2014
Perfectly suits our car (BMW 3), and our 1 year-old son loves to sit and sleep in it. We are still using it rearward facing, our son is 77 cms high but there's enough space for his legs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Britax first class plus rearward & forward facing car seat - 0+1., 2 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Best car seat, 31 Dec 2013
I had this for my daughter when she outgrew her carrytot at 3 months and it was so good to have it rearward facing for so long . The recline is fantastic too and so easy to do with one hand front the front seat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab sturdy seat, 4 Dec 2013
P. L. Campbell "Weepeecee" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Comfy stylish and sturdy and will so our wee one for ages. Was great as she got too big for carry car seat at 4 months so this was one of safest options

5.0 out of 5 stars A Safe Car Seat for Baby, 9 May 2013
Having done a lot of research on car safety for babies, I decided to buy this particular brand and was not disappointed.
It allows me to have the baby sitting rear facing for as long as possible according to the weight limits, after which it can be turned into a forward facing seat. It is very comfortable for a baby to sit in and is easy to fit into the car. I would recommend this to other mothers if they want a safe, reliable car seat with the flexibility of rear/forward facing options.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use!, 11 July 2013
A very nice car seat. I have been using for a month now in its rearward facing position amd I must say it is a bog change from the previous car seat. My daughter can see outside and i feel she is a lot safer now. The only thing that is making me give it a 4 star instead of 5 star is because i have observed that the seat is unstable from the sudden side moves. Everything is fine with forward to backward moves. I don;t know if it is the seat's problem or it is something that all car seats, held with a seat belt, have. Any comment on that would be much helpful. Other than that the seat is easy to move from car to car and it fits well even to small cars.