4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read.
4+ Stars. There was sooo much more to this book than the summary let on. It really was a slam-bang story. Although a couple of the twists the reader sees coming, they were handled well and exciting. The only really bad thing I have to say about the story is that it made me think of the last Lord of the Rings movie. You know where you thought it was going to end, then it...
Published 17 months ago by finalguy

3.0 out of 5 stars Die for me
So, I am not going to lie to you, this book is a little bit silly. It is scratch the paper small the cheese kinda silly. It was a little cliched, it moved at the speed of a freight train and I am not sure I got everything. It tried to be very smart and sometimes is fell flat on its face.
BUT, sometimes this book managed to get it right.

I have a hidden...
Published 17 months ago by Kate Phillips

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A killing love story. That had me hooked and guessing., 18 Mar 2013
This review is from: Die For Me: A Novel of the Valentine Killer (Kindle Edition)
I was hooked on the story with in a few pages. Even recommending it to my husband. A major crime reader. Yes some roll eyes moment, only a few though. I loved the twists and turns. Makes me stick with it. Enjoyable to the end

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Mar 2013
A compelling story that catches hold and keeps you reading without reference to time. Couldn't put it down. Excellent writing and storyline

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping!, 17 Mar 2013
What a fab story. I was gripped from the beginning. While I was reading I kept thinking ahead about how Katherine and Dane were going to survive together. Great story with lots of details!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta read this, 17 Mar 2013
This book is so gripping. You can see everything playing out in your head, it's so descriptive, it's frightening.absolutely loved it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Die for Me. Cynthia Eden, 16 Mar 2013
Enjoyed reading this book. A very good story that is well written. The characters and storyline twists keep the reader interested.
I'm not going give the story away just read the novel.

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good read, 14 Mar 2013
This was a recommended read that turned out to be an excellent choice. It was fast paced, gripping and had the right amount of Romance...it held my attention to the last page. Didn't want to put it down.
I would recommend this book and the price is a bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really gripping thliller, 9 Mar 2013
I really enjoyed this book. I didn't want to put it down. Loved the characters and hopes Cynthia brings some of the secondary characters out in further books

4.0 out of 5 stars Roses are red ....., 13 Feb 2013
catherine "Catherine" (poole, dorset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a good departure from Cynthia Eden's normal ouevre of Paranormal Romance.
This is a very suspenseful thriller - even though we know who the Valentine killer is, it is the route to his capture(?) that provides the meat of the book.
There are enough twists and turns to please the pickiest of crime readers - and if there are the occasional WTF's - I could forgive them, from the sheer enjoyment of the book.

4.0 out of 5 stars On the edge..., 15 July 2014
M. G. Heeley "Mike 19" (Maidstone Kent) - See all my reviews
A good novel... full of surprises.. frightening parts, beautiful parts, kept the story upbeat and the reader during on the edge of their seat all the way to the end...

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 18 Aug 2014
The novel kept me enthralled and highly recommended as extremely well written book

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 | Next ›