5.0 out of 5 stars Best colour match
I bought this to protect my face from the bitter winter winds... I was so pleased to find it in this lime green which matched my coat. It arrived quickly and does the job. Very happy.
Published on 6 Jan. 2013 by Mrs. Md Findlay

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty toggle
Published 14 months ago by Mr. R. Whitehead

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty toggle, 6 Mar. 2014
Snood itself is good but the spring loaded toggle to secure the drawstrings is useless.It applies zero tension and therefore the snood hangs loosely around my neck letting in all the cold wind etc. I did contact the supplier and explained my quality issues and they got back very quickly. i do not know how but they asked me to return the snood and to include a note saying that I had received the incorrect item. Wrong, perhaps that indicates that they had not even bothered to read the detailed email that I sent. They have offered to refund my postage when I send it back. If I receive a replacement snood , I bet the spring toggle will be exactly the same,

5.0 out of 5 stars Best colour match, 6 Jan. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Red necks, 8 Mar. 2013
Gillian della Gana "ossenpepper" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
Excellent cycling attire. I have used the neck warmer on one occasion and shall enjoy the protection to my neck and face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for skiing, 19 Feb. 2013
Very warm and comfortable snood, perfect for skiing in extreme cold conditions. Washed up perfectly too. Colour true to description.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 4 Mar. 2015
This is a very warm neck warmer, it is well made and fits nicely around your neck. The shape of the warmer means that it tucks in nicely at the front without becoming all ruffled around your neck.

My only slightly negative comment is that it is a tad on the snug snide. So much so that I doubt that the average sized person would need the drawstring to keep it in place (I don't) and I would be surprised if it would fit over the head and be comfortable for anyone with more generous proportions.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice snood, shame about the toggle, 30 Mar. 2015
Veronica Culver "Roni" (Rottingdean, Brighton) - See all my reviews
Lovely soft material, but as previous reviewers have said, the toggle is not great. The spring is feeble, so doesn't grip the cord and when pulled even slightly, it loosens. I have replaced the toggle with one I had from something else - much stronger spring and now it works as it should. A shame, as otherwise a nice item

5.0 out of 5 stars Best, 14 Mar. 2014
This review is from: MB Premium Neck Warmer Snood with Thinsulate - 7 Great Colours MB7930 (Apparel)
This is the best neck warmer ever ! Seriously for the price it made with good quality material and the garment is cut to ensure all your neck is covered

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 2 Mar. 2014
Nicely tailored with dip at one end to fit either snuggly around the face, or the other way up, will protect the back of neck.

5.0 out of 5 stars snood heaven, 8 Feb. 2014
Very practical because they are big and fit right up round my ears and tuck down past my neck and are adjustable.Lovely colours too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 19 Jan. 2014
S. A. Taghy "Sally" (Derby, UK) - See all my reviews
I'm asmatic so this will help me when wearing over my nose & mouth when breathing in the cold air , it blocks the icy air.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›