5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it
Beautiful necklace, really pleased with it and it is very secure around my neck. It looks delicate but is extremely strong. Arrived very quickly after the initial order. No complaints whatsoever.
Published 21 months ago by Diamond Gal

3.0 out of 5 stars 18" silver chain
I liked it when it arrived but then it went black and i did not know why, but because i left negative feedback i had a nasty email demanding i change it, which really annoyed me, if a company does not want genuine feedback than it is no point asking for feedback
Published 16 months ago by oversixty

3.0 out of 5 stars 18" silver chain, 23 July 2013
This review is from: 18inch (44-45cm) genuine 925 sterling silver CURB CHAIN NECKLACE 1.4g The Best Silver Quality, Nickel And Cadmium Free, Reliable Spring Ring Clasp (Jewellery)

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely disappointing - broke about a week after purchase!, 4 Aug 2013
I bought the item based on the excellent reviews stating that it was a very thin, but strong chain. It broke about a week after I bought it, so I was in for a disappointment as that was just before I went on holiday and I always wear my pendant (for good luck) it was intended for, so that really upset me. Do not buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, 28 Feb 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Thin chain, 21 Aug 2013
The chain was thinner than expected as the advertised photos on amazon were thicker. I bought it to hang my rings/pendants and I don't think the chain carry the weight and easy to break apart.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke second time I wore it, 25 Sep 2013
This necklace broke at the clasp on the second time I wore it. Not worth the money. Really disappointed with this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars silver chain, 23 Dec 2013
I brought this to go with a pendant I had already brought. It can on time a looks lovely. I wouldn't recommend putting any thing to heavy on it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Thin chain, 17 Dec 2013
Very thin chain, I found a heavier silver chain cheaper in my local jewellers, disappointed and will shop elsewhere in future

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
just what i wanted thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars silver curb chain, 29 Jun 2014
Lovely well made strong chain. Looks delicate and pretty.very shiney.very happy with my purchase, I would recommend to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very strong, 4 Jun 2014
Good, strong and really, really reliable. i got this as a replacement chain for a necklace i love - i'd recommend this.