4.0 out of 5 stars Good job, good service, don't go outside.
I received the adapter quickly, sadly it was faulty, breaking my fragile heart. Neotechs were quick to nurse me through this and replace it, shipping was quick in both cases, not much in the way of packaging but not much needed I suppose.

Published 1 month ago by Adam Kelly

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work
Published 8 months ago by Butlerter

4.0 out of 5 stars Good job, good service, don't go outside., 26 July 2014
This review is from: Neotechs® PS2 to PS3 Controller Adapter Converter Cable Lead

It installed automatically on plugging in, with Windows 8.1 and it's pretty responsive with a PS2 controller, analogue input works nicely and ePSXe plays nice with it, as do most games.

I've been reliving various parts of childhood with GTA San Andreas and Crash Bandicoot which has been great, until I realised I hadn't left the house in days.

Upon feeling the rays of your yellow sun and a fresh breeze I took a dander to the shops, where I rather unfortunately assaulted an old lady in order to steal a box of apples.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, 2 Jan 2014
We had high hopes for this converter and wanted to avoid having to buy additional controllers when we already had wireless & wired PS2 controllers. Unfortunately it did not work, most controls did not work. An example was that my son was able to setup a driving game, when it came to the race starting, he could not move forward, he could steer but not drive. My experience us that this does not work on the PS3 & best to avoid

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, 8 Mar 2014
I brought one of these then a second after the first worked. they both work fine on my computer... Rocking GH \o/

5.0 out of 5 stars Ps3 controller £30, or this, 26 Jan 2014
S. Delonnette - See all my reviews
If you have a PS3, or a PC and want to save money buy this and use it with your old PS2 controllers. absolutely brilliant money saver

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 14 Dec 2013
Great product and item is as described . Have been using it for a while and I am very pleased with the outcome.Fast delivery and I would highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars PS2 to USB, 20 Nov 2013
This item is brilliant! not only does it work from PS2 to PS£, it also connects PS2 controllers to PC and works on games like GTA, Need for speed etc. Excellent quality and fast shipping!

Amazing product and dirt cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 18 Oct 2013
Plugged my Dual shock 2 to this on my PS3 and playing 2D fighters was a joy once again. If you despise the D-pad's on current controlers and find 2D fighters unplayable with them, use this. It will return your joy for the genre.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work., 27 Jun 2014
Hooked this up to my PC and tried several different emulator software and controllers but it never worked properly.
It worked once but messed up my keyboard so I couldn't set it up in-game.
Don't buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, 9 May 2014
as i say does not work or does not work right i plunged this thing in and it could not recognize the usb tryed it with other controllers and usb computers still nothing i wish i could turn back time to stop myself from buying this and to stop me from wasting my time with this

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 -3, 23 April 2014
Mr. Roy Williams "mid point" (Croydon,England) - See all my reviews
I can now use any PS2 controller with my PS3.
Ok,some of the buttons are weird or reversed but hey,it only cost £2,not £20 !
My PS3 was second hand with a dud Sony controller so I had to do something.
In the end,I replaced the faulty Sony controller PCB and key membrane at a cost of
£12.50p + £2.25p = £14.75p !
Now two people can play.
Trouble is,I've just seen a new wireless PS3 controller in Asda for £12 !
What a mug ! Oh well,you live and learn.