This is the exact mug that features in the new Alan Partridge film, Alpha Papa (see customer photos i have added).

Having been a Partridge fan all my life I was blown away by the film which, contrary to my initial concerns, was absolutely hysterical. I had to get myself the mug and it now really ties the desk together.

This also works out as a...
Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
The mug itself was perfect however the delivery was about 2 weeks late unfortunately.
Published 26 days ago by Darcy Lechte

5.0 out of 5 stars I will not have uncleansed coffee cups in Pear Tree Productions. The plague started from a mal-attended surface, 14 Aug 2013
Amazon Customer (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Alan Partridge Official merchandise North Norfolk Digital mug (Kitchen & Home)

This also works out as a fantastic quirky/cult present for someone. I can guarantee you that any Alan Partridge fan will be delighted with receiving this.

Say no to Shape FM!

...mine's a pint!

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds liquid like no other mug, 3 Dec 2013
Alan would be proud - he's put his name to a stable peice of crockery. Okay, it's not bone China, but that's okay - AP isn't precious about these things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Back of the net!, 29 Jan 2014
Great mug. Lovely to sip a brew to help wash down an infected spinal column in a bap for breakfast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mug, but overpriced, 3 Jan 2014
This is perfect for Alan Partridge fans, it is good quality and arrived promptly. My only gripe is that this is overpriced, it is only a china mug after all, but the branding bumps up the price to £10 (plus £3 P&P). If my husband wasn't such a huge fan, I definitely wouldn't have bothered (but I guess that's what they hope for!!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Back of the net!, 9 Jun 2014
“I’m 47, my girlfriend's 33; she's 14 years younger than me, back of the net!”.
“Lynn’s a good worker. But I suppose she’s a bit like Burt Reynolds. Very reliable but she’s got a moustache.”

5.0 out of 5 stars i've been looking for this mug for years, 19 Jan 2014
chacha (Twin Cities, MN) - See all my reviews
and finally i've got it! worth the overseas price thanks a.p. luv u always and forever and ever thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely stuff, 3 Jan 2014
As a big fan of Alan I was very pleased with the quality of this mug, and the packaging. A great gift for a true fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ah Ha, 31 Dec 2013
It is a mug, it holds the correct amount of tea and is suitably enhanced with the Radio Norfolk Logo.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a Christmas present., 27 Dec 2013
Just right for my son in law as he is a huge Alan a Partridge fan. Slightly too expensive for a mug though!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a mug!, 23 Dec 2013
Bought this for my brother who like me loves Partridge!

It's a Christmas present so can't give a full account but it doesn't look cheap like some merchandise products, therefore was a little bit more expensive than some others.