Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Voyage Shop Now Shop now

on 22 January 2014
I was dubious about buying these rings as some of the reviews said they had sharp edges and the writing soon wore off,well my partner and I were delighted with these rings,yes at first they did feel a little sharp,but we have worn them for a couple off months now,and the slight sharpness has gone,the wording is still clear and we both said how comfortable they are.For the little money they cost as stocking fillers for Christmas we give full marks to the makers,they arrived quickly and were well packed.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 5 July 2014
Bought these for me and my boyfriend, and they are perfect! Had them for a few months now and they haven't tarnished even the slightest! Nor has the writing faded and we have both worn them in the shower etc. Better than I expected. And for the price you can't go wrong!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again