5.0 out of 5 stars Great Recipe Book
The selection of gluten-free recipe cakes truly is fabulous! I am on a gluten-free diet and it is not always easy to find nice cake recipes. The selection of recipes is great and the taste of the recipes truly are fantastic.
Published on 11 Oct. 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published on 13 Nov. 2012 by book lover

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 13 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Perfect Gluten Free Cakes. 50+ Favorite Recipes (Kindle Edition)
I got this when it was free as it is hard to find gluten free cake recipes. I must say that although the cakes sound delicious and there is some very helpful information at the beginning about alternatives to wheat based flours, the actual recipes are disappointing from a shopping point of view. There is no separate list of ingredients at the beginning of each recipe, so you have to read through and make notes as to what you need to buy. Also it is in American measurements and Fahrenheit for ovens. I know this can be converted but it's a hassle on a Kindle book as you need a seperate piece of paper to mark it all down. I suggest you get a sample first and try it out before buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Recipe Book, 11 Oct. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift Idea!, 12 Oct. 2012
This is the PERFECT gift idea for friends who have children with allergies of wheat or flour! I gave this to one of my friend whose son cannot eat flour and he absolutely LOVES the recipes. She has just made 2 cakes for him, but he's over the roof at having cakes that he is able to eat. Just seeing the smile on his face makes this book a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing recipes!, 15 Oct. 2012
The selection of gluten-free recipe cakes in this book are great! Who would have thought something so good could be gluten free? I am on a gluten-free diet and I find it hard to make foods or find things that are gluten free especially cake recipes. The selection of recipes is great and the taste of the recipes truly are fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet options for gluten free diets, 13 Oct. 2012
K. Brandt - See all my reviews
It's great to see something like this on the market. There are so many delicious recipes to choose from that you don't feel quite so limited when having to follow a gluten free diet. Foods like cakes are often on the list of what you cannot eat, but this changes everything.

"Perfect Gluten Free Cakes" is great for anyone who needs to follow a gluten free lifestyle or has a family member who does.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT!!!, 12 Oct. 2012
Eating gluten free is hard, especially if you've just started your journey. For me I missed a lot of my favorite foods I could no longer eat, and cake was definitely one of them. I'm so happy I have found this book. The recipes are just amazing, most you can't even tell they lack gluten.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for People with Celiacs too!, 27 Oct. 2012
I struggle to find food that I can eat, the majority of gluten free products are pretty tasteless and boring, I also have Celiacs disease too, so making sure I really am gluten free with the food I eat is a must! I grabbed this recipe book, and have now made quite a few of the recipes in it, they are absolutely delicious! I would highly recommend if like me you are limited to what you can eat, some fab recipes and finally great tasting food :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Eating what I love!!, 23 Oct. 2012
This book surprised me on how cakes can be made from alternative ingredients aside from the commercialized or common ones I learned from TV shows! The book presents over 50 gluten free recipes and it never fails to amuse me every time! Perfect Gluten Favorite Recipes made it easy from me to live a lifestyle gluten free and still enjoy eating the things I like. The cakes amazingly tastes great and you would have never thought they were gluten free! This book is a great find and an amazing buy. I truly recommend this fantastic book, you'll never regret having one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gluten-Free Delights, 21 Oct. 2012
I never imagined that gluten-free desserts could be so delectable. This collection of gluten-free recipes will delight any sweet tooth who is trying to cut gluten out of their diet. It has helped me to revisit my approach to preparing desserts.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Recipe Book!, 21 Oct. 2012
Healthy Lifestyle is what most of us are after nowadays. We can simply start with the food we eat. It's better that we surround ourselves with healthy food like gluten free diet to help us maintain our weight and keep us healthy. This doesn't mean though that we can't eat cakes, breads, and other delicious food. We can make our own gluten free cake! This is why I got myself this book. It lists all the cake we thought we can't have but can as long as remove gluten from it, we can still eat our favorite cakes. The ingredients are easy to find and the recipes are so easy. I thought I wouldn't be able to stay with my free gluten diet but this book was all I need to keep me going. I can still eat cakes yet it's gluten free and that makes me free of guilt. After sticking to my gluten free diet and with all the help I got from this book, I lost a lot of weight!