5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for high impact sports
Published on 1 April 2013 by miss Morris

2.0 out of 5 stars So hard to get on
Published 20 months ago by Jodie

2.0 out of 5 stars So hard to get on, 12 Nov. 2013
I read the reviews before buying this and quite a few said that although it wasn't the easiest to get on it was supportive once on. When trying to get this on my shoulders popped a few times and I had more of a sweat on than after running! I am a 34FF so I need plenty of support and it just wasn't there. It comfy for around the house but now great for big chested women in my opinion. I am dissapointed as it is a pretty bra but that's about all. I think instead of the bikini style hook here they should use another typical bra hook as I also got the Shock Absorber Women's Multi Sports Support Bra at the same time and that one is easier to get on and supportive.

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs small but stays put., 28 July 2014
MomX4 "Rachel H" (Bainbridge Island WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Shock Absorber Women's Gym Sports Bra (Sports Apparel)
I ordered this because of the style of closure on the back. I hate it when my bra straps don't stay put when working out. There are a few things about this bra that I don't understand which is why I've given it a 3 star. I ordered it one size bigger than my true sizing for comfort. Despite that, it seems super tight and difficult to fasten however I can't complain about how the cups fit so it's mostly the band and straps that are an issue. In fact, the straps are super short and aren't very adjustable. I own several bras in the same or one size smaller and they're fine. However, this bra only has 2 hooks on the main closure, instead of 3 or 4. Since this bra was supposedly accommodating larger cup sizes, I didn't expect such a small closure. There are also some hard plastic bits on the sides of the cups, just next to the arm. I'm not sure what it's about and it can really hurt during some activities. Add on to this, that the whole thing seems to run on the small size, and now you can see why I gave it a 3 star. Oh! And it's super difficult to fasten the middle hook on your own. Overall, I'm now using this bra mostly for competitive riding since other activities can be so uncomfortable in it if they require laying on my front or contact with equipment such as weight lifting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for high impact sports, 1 April 2013
miss Morris (Sheffield) - See all my reviews
Being a slightly larger chested runner, I have struggled for a while with painful and frankly embarrassing lacking support in the bra region, this bra changed all of that, It supports without crushing my ribs, is light weight, doesn't feel like scaffolding, nor does it resemble undergarments only a nun would wear. I can survive an 8 min mile without chaffing or impact pain. I love the colour, the little toggle thing to clip your headphone wire into, the super soft breathable material and the adjustable straps. I seriously do not think about what I must look like, bouncing away, during a run anymore, well worth the money, would recommend it to any high impact sportswoman.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought based on the reviews on here...., 28 Jan. 2014
.....And I can confirm that this is indeed an excellent product. I have never had such a good workout as the one I get when attempting to put this on. Or take this off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my wife!, 23 Sept. 2014
I bought this for my wife, she has been jumping around to T-25 and needed extra support. I visited the shock absorber web site, used their very helpful tool to define which sports bra was needed given cup size and activity. Then found it on Amazon much cheaper than anywhere else (don't tell my wife). My wife loves it, it fits her very well is easy to adjust and keeps everything in the right place without too much bounce. From my point of view it looks great too. So we are both happy - who says you shouldn't buy your wife underwear!

5.0 out of 5 stars Same old Shock Absorber, 5 May 2013
I love Shock Absorber bras and already have several of them. The sizing is consistent, which I like and which is why I can order these bras online - I usually wear 30DD but always order 32D as the band is very tight. The fabric of this bra is very nice to the touch and the bra itself looks good on me, is comfortable and gives good support. The plastic upper fastening is in a place where it is difficult to reach (it is similar to the one in the running bra, but lower, so even more difficult to reach), however it is not absolutely impossible. I wear it for aerobics, and when I lie on the mat for exercise this upper fastening digs into my back and leaves a red mark (something like a bruise); however, I changed to a softer mat and the problem diminished. But unlike the running bra, whose upper fastening becomes undone if worn for aerobics, this one stays done. In spite of these two small problems, I really like this bra.

1.0 out of 5 stars How do you get this bra on and off????, 10 Aug. 2014
This is a great looking bra with great support - but I needed assistance to get it on and off. I have hypermobile shoulders, so am very flexible in this area, but for the life of me, I can't get this bra on by myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars best bra ever!, 27 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Shock Absorber Women's Gym Sports Bra (Sports Apparel)
this bra is extremely good - was not expensive at all as well, just got another one. it feels tight - and that is just what is was made to do! you don't want your breasts jumping all over your chest! if you do the top clip first and then pull it over your head is easy to put on, ant the stripes are just fantastic and no slipping down - what a bliss! stays just how you need it. I have rather bony collar bones and other bras used to hurt a lot when really tight, but this one is soft and lovely all the time, breasts stay right where they need to be. I love this bra so much I quickly went and buy a second one exactly the same. looks great too and the fabric is amazing. it looks smart and I cannot wait for the summer to do some tanning!

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this bra!, 21 Mar. 2014
Denise (Vetlanda, Sweden) - See all my reviews
I am a larger girl and have normally an 85H bra size. I ordered the 38FF and it fit like a dream. I have done aerobics, weight training, and regular cardio and it is equally comfortable in all activities. It is so comfortable and supportive, I could see using it as not only a sports bra, but as an everyday bra, or even a lounging around the house bra. It doesn't pinch, pull, ride up or tug. It is supportive without completely smashing like a pancake. It is extremely well-made, of a nice, soft, material that feels sturdy and believe it should last me a long time.

I will say that while it isn't a problem for me, I could see it being very tricksy for someone who has flexibility or mobility issues to latch the upper hooks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design, colour and support, 26 Dec. 2013
I would totally recommend this bra. Unfortunately mother nature blessed me with a small size rack. I have found in the past that being small (34A) I have been unlucky in finding a sports bra that fits and keeps my small but moveable breast in place. This is important for me as I find it is easy for me to loose weight from my breast which I don't want to lose. This bra adequately keeps everything in place and I feel supported as well. I do high impact exercise and a lot of jogging. It also has a hook for your earphones which is a nice touch. You can adjust support by the straps as well as the support around the back. I'd definitely recommend this bra

Shock Absorber Women's Gym Sports Bra