Size: Large|Colour: Black (Long fleece lining; Run small)|Change
Price:£16.99+ £3.99 shipping

This is a review for the brown gloves (2014 Winter New Cashmere Lining;True to UK Standard Size).

After carefully measuring my hands width and length I opted for the medium sized gloves which is the recommended size for my hands. The gloves actually fit perfectly for me. These are specfically the 2014 new range rather than the older 2013 range). If you opt for the amazon prime version of these gloves then at the time of writing this review you will recieve the older 2013 range gloves which run small so you will need to purchase a size or two up. The 2014 range however really do fit as recommended so if you carefully measure your hands you should have no problem finding the right fit, assuming all of the different sizes run true.

The gloves themselves are very comfortable with the inner cashmere lining and they are not too long to interfere with the cuff of your coat or clothing. The leather is of a good thickness and are supple enough to allow you to easily make a fist so you won't feel like you are wearing oven gloves! Quality wise they really look the part. The brown is a very dark brown, much darker than indicated in the photos and in some lights can almost look black. This wasn't an issue for me as I was expecting this from reading other reviewer comments.

I tested these gloves on my samsung s5 phone and each finger was easily able to control the screen without mistake. I assume this will be the same for all phones. My main issue here is that I have a finger scanner on my phone which obviously means that unless I disable that feature I won't be able to benefit from these gloves but I thought it worthwhile to try just to indicate the effacacy in this review.

The gloves come very nicely presented in a small box that has a decorative ribbon on the lid. The box opens without having to remove the ribbon and the gloves are in a small pouch inside. The presentation is very good and would be an ideal gift without further wrapping. As other reviewers have commented, the quality of the gloves is outstanding and you would be forgiven for assuming that they were much more expensive than the £21 (including postage) that I paid for these.

Overall I am very pleased with these gloves in all regards and now that we are having some wintery weather and icy mornings these will be ideal for me.
on 16 November 2013
The gloves are really nice! Very warm and comfortable. The only problem I experienced was the colour. I ordered Brown and judging by the picture posted it's the colour I wanted. Unfortunately, when I received the item, the colour looked rather black and on the description it says Brown/Tan...
on 9 November 2013
Bought this gloves and received them at the end of october and i have been using them often. I could not be more happy with this product. There are soft to the touch, warm, very easy to use with objects (like cellphones, removing cards from wallets, etc) and despite using them often are as good as new. They are also quite easy to clean and coffee and waterproof. It arrived quickly and in good conditions. I am liking them so much that I am thinking of buying the same model in brown since I already have the black ones..
on 18 November 2015
After years of buying 'one size fits all' woolly gloves I finally decided into investing in a pair of quality leather gloves. I was a little bit sceptical about purchasing these gloves as I had read on a certain website that smartphone gloves are often faulty meaning that they do not actually work with touch screens. As of right now I am typing this on my tablet with said gloves which just goes to show don't let one single negative comment outweigh the numerous positive ones. The gloves themselves come in box similar to that of a box of chocolates. The purple ribbon embroidered on the silky smooth lined box certainly made the product feel premium even without me trying it on yet. I carefully slipped the gloves on my hands and reached my nose to smell the leather which has almost become a ritual at this point with anything leather. One of the biggest concerns I had about this glove was its ability to prevent water from passing through. So I put the tap on full blast and gave my hands a long rinse with the gloves still on. What followed was completely dry and warm hands inside of a perfectly dry pair of gloves. Then it was on to the next test to see whether or not it can handle the cold. I had already prepared the night before and filled up the ice cube tray with water and froze them over night. Being the daredevil that I was , expect that when you put on these leather gloves as it certainly makes you look like your ready for business, I emptied the entire tray and placed the solid chunks of ice on my hand and clenched it into a fist. Nothing. My hands did not change temperature at all water started to trickle onto the kitchen floor. These things were serious and made to last I had just proven. I slipped the gloves back in the box and informed the boss that I was back in action. Absolutely recommend this product to anyone who, like me, are sick and tired of your standard,disposable gloves that you find everywhere for often £1. Please bear in mind that you should check the size of your hand before choosing the glove size. I myself have large hands and so opted for the XL edition. These fit comfortably but if you would like a skin tight fit then go for a size lower.
on 3 January 2015
I'm really impressed with these. I ordered them to replace a pair that I had bought for my husband for Christmas (from another store) that had turned out to be slightly too large. Touchscreen gloves need to be a snug fit to work well. He does normally wear large size gloves, but is probably more of a large-medium. The ones I returned were a large, so we thought that these (which say they "run small") ought to be about right. I paid for first class postage and they were with us within two working days. They arrived beautifully presented in a lovely gift box and I was really impressed with the quality. The leather is buttery-smooth and they look and feel lovely. Frankly, I wanted to wear them myself! And they were slightly cheaper (although not with the postage) than the pair I originally returned, which were nowhere near as nice. Highly recommended!
on 10 January 2014
I bought these in L and brown. I think they are a bit small for an L, so I advise you to order one or two numbers above. They are very good in terms of quality and looks. They are also warm and the touch pads work great! The package is also good so overall I am very pleased with them!
on 25 March 2015
Bought these as a present for my fiance. He absolutely loves the look of them and they work fine with his phone. They're not too accurate for fast texting and typing, but just to unlock your phone to check the time or your notifications, they're great.

The little pad on the fingers that works with the touch screen is very small though, so if the gloves were a bit on the large size, then it might be difficult to use them. Therefore, if you're unsure what size to get I would opt for the smaller side so the pads can lie snug against your fingertips.
on 4 October 2014
They work as advertised, the size calculator was good, the packaging also good. They are very soft gloves, though not very warm. Not suitable for very cold weather.
on 7 November 2014
I ordered XL as a reviewer here sai they are slightly on the small side and i do have large hands and always buy large gloves. Having recede the XL its apparent that these sizes are correct and i should have ordered large. They are meant to be well fitting otherwise the touch capabilities would be hindered so i have returned and ordered some large gloves instead. The quality is good, they seem warm and i look forward to them keeping my hands warm as we approach the dreaded winter!! :o
on 16 March 2016
Lovely pair of leather gloves, I've finally found a pair that fit nicely. When measuring my hands against UK standard sizing for gloves I should have gone for the Small size but I went for the XS as I know Smalls have run large for me in the past, this turned out to be the right decision.

The leather on these gloves is lovely and soft and the touch-screen responsiveness is excellent. I will be recommending these to a number of friends who are in the market for similar gloves. They also feel far more expensive then they are which is always nice.