5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy for the price
Published 12 months ago by Dave

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for tall person
I'm 5' 6" and I'm too short for the bench. I wish it could be one more level lower. I still can do the exercise but painfully on an extreamly tip-toe position, Oh well.

The bench itself is sturdy and safe. Fairly quality, fit to job. The cusion is alright, not that so comfy but ok for the job.

I'm a girl and I still can put it together by myself...
Published 3 months ago by Natster

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy for the price, 11 Oct 2013
This review is from: Physionics® RKTN01 Back extension bench (Misc.)
I looked at dozens of back extension benches, ranging from this one (one of the cheapest) to others in excess of £300. I decided to go for this one as I didn't want to spend a fortune. For the price, this feels like a solid piece of kit. The thigh pad looks more substantial on this model compared to others. While it is not manufactured perfectly, it is more than good enough for the job. In my opinion, the instructions are not as complicated as other reviewers have suggested. Provided that you sort the different size bolts etc out first, it should be straightforward; depending on your own ability to follow and understand the instructions that is!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for tall people!, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Physionics® RKTN01 Back extension bench (Misc.)
This is a good, strong, well made piece of kit for the money, however it seems to be made for tall people. I'm 5ft 8in and found I could just about use it standing on tiptoes. I modified mine by drilling two extra holes in the upper section, so it could be set up lower. I also had to add a thin plywood spacer between the padded board and the mounting brackets behind, so the board would clear the lower part of the frame.

According to my calculations the bench is good for people who are between 5' 11" and 7' 0".

It's not as good as the commercial gym variety that hold you horizontal, but it folds away and doesn't take up so much room.

Regular use will definitely strengthen your back over time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, if you can put it together..., 22 May 2013
Natalie (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Physionics® RKTN01 Back extension bench (Misc.)
In common with other reviewers, I think that this is a good, strong bit of kit, especially given the price. The instructions could definitely be made clearer though and the (very slightly) different size bolts could be labelled. I'd recommend measuring them and putting them in little labelled piles before starting as it's easy to get confused! Saying that, it can be put together by one person and once you get the gist of it it's fine. Overall, a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: Physionics® RKTN01 Back extension bench (Misc.)
Happy with the product, exactly what I was after for a reasonable price, took some time to put it together, I think the instructions on this could have been clearer but overall a worthwhile investment,

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality built, 9 Mar 2013
This review is from: Physionics® RKTN01 Back extension bench (Misc.)
Very good quality for the money. Didn't expect it to be this good. Came in very quickly too. Excellent service

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: Physionics® RKTN01 Back extension bench (Misc.)
A solid product that does what is required of it. The only draw back is that the set up instructions could be clearer. I'd recommend it for those looking to strengthen their lower backs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for midgets, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Physionics® RKTN01 Back extension bench (Misc.)
Not the best instructions on how to assemble, but being a bloke I pretty much just ignored them anyway. Took about 30 mins to assemble and it is pretty solid.

Works well, but I have it on the shortest setting and I could do with it going an inch or two lower. I'm 5ft 9 so pretty average height, if I was shorter it would have been a problem.

Good value, i'm quite happy with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for tall person, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Physionics® RKTN01 Back extension bench (Misc.)

I'm a girl and I still can put it together by myself. Took me around 45 minutes to look at the picture, imagine how to do it, organize the bolts and things, look at the picture again, obseesive - compulsive picked this and that and put them back down because I was not sure what to do. Felt likeplaying lego wihout instruction.

Over all, it is worth the price. You get what you pay for. Done the job fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 23 Aug 2013
Ms. A. Bryans (lancashire, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Physionics® RKTN01 Back extension bench (Misc.)
I think this is the best on the market, not just in it's price range, but some way above, too. It is easy to assemble, sturdy and best of all, folds away compact enough to fit in the car and take to my gym (who don't have a back extension machine).

4.0 out of 5 stars good and at a reasonable price:), 22 July 2013
This review is from: Physionics® RKTN01 Back extension bench (Misc.)
my 15yo boy managed to assemble it without much difficulty. for the price, it serves well - quality, foldable, core strenghtening... unfounded worry that it would be unstable.

only grouch is it's meant for people taller - i'm 1.57m n am frantically looking around for a local source to have another set of holes drilled to lower it. there is no allowance for 2 sets of holes drilled, so i'll have to make do...

Physionics® RKTN01 Back extension bench