5.0 out of 5 stars Wholly satisfying
I recently purchased this without reading any reviews and was pleased to see how quickly I have come to love it. I was a bit worried because I have listened to his second CD "Ready for the Weekend" so much and the next one can often be a let down. Calvin Harris' third full album is anything but a let down, for me anyway.

There are quite a number of songs with...
Published 21 months ago by Tonythetenor

3.0 out of 5 stars Some Familiar Stuff
This seemed like a bargain at only 1.99 and it was. There are a few songs on here that I recognise but to be honest there is also a lot which I can only describe as "just noise". Maybe I'm getting old but the first track was enough to make me want to switch off and not listen to any more. Thankfully the next one was familiar so I listed to the rest. Play the...
Published 7 months ago by Shelly C

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent album!, 13 Nov 2012
This review is from: 18 Months (Audio CD)
Received it earlier today - just listened to it from start to finish - absolutely fantastic and can't wait to play it again - love it at least as much as his Ready for the Weekend!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not an album but a collection of pop singles, 9 Mar 2013
Michael M. Murray "clan murray" (Derby England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 18 Months [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
Nothing wrong in an album stuffed with singles but it simply does not work as an album experience. If anyone can sit through this in one sitting then you need to get out more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but suffering side effects, 16 Nov 2012
This review is from: 18 Months (Audio CD)
I really like this album.

It is musically the same as what I hear at discos or on the radio when I'm at home thinking about doing things that I could do the next day or thinking about what I might cook for dinner because I've not had those chicken dinosaur things for forever, actually I heard that chickens are recently discovered as dinosaurs so the company who makes those dino chicken things must have already known and is probably trying to cover it up like a conspiracy or something.

The music is great to dance to but sometimes I don't know the words so I just pretend or say bounce a lot and I think I can get away with it. It would be a better experience if you could see the song writings in the air when you play the songs and when you've read and sung them you can waft them away with your hand like a puff of smoke.

One song makes my right eye twitch, Awooga, and whenever I say Awooga to my friend I can't say it in one it comes out A-A-A-woo-ga and my right eye doesn't stop twitching even when the song is not played for ages and this didn't happen to me in my whole life so I would like to know if anyone else has had the same happen to them because I think it might be a sign or maybe they are brainwashing me.

Gemma Pouncey

5.0 out of 5 stars Got this for my limo business and the customers luv ..., 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: 18 Months (Audio CD)
Got this for my limo business and the customers luv it .More for the young ones but hey am 50 and a think its tops.

5.0 out of 5 stars RECOMMENDED, 8 Aug 2014
This review is from: 18 Months (Audio CD)
Loved this CD. Great voice combined with catchy foot-tapping pop music makes this a winner.

2.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 13 May 2013
The Album isnt the best I;ve heard from CH

the tracks are quite boring and repetative.

Should have sampled it before purchase

2.0 out of 5 stars pants!, 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: 18 Months (Audio CD)
well the lyrics to the first song goes like this..... oh.......oh.......oh...... all the way through! the only decent songs are the collaborations with the other artists, most of his other songs dont have any lyrics at all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Timetable Of Musical Good Times, 11 Nov 2012
This review is from: 18 Months (Audio CD)
"18 Months" by Calvin Harris is a fun cd that combines various electronica, dance, and dub-step elements. I also like that his choice of music collaborations are eclectic and work with the theme of the songs. I was lucky to have already been acquainted with his music because of his work with Kylie Minogue on her "X" cd. He has also worked with Neyo and Rihanna for "We Found Love" and "Let's Go" (which are also both on this cd). "Feel So Close", "Bounce" (featuring Kelis), "We'll Be Coming Back" (featuring Example), "Iron" (featuring Nicky Romero), "I Need You" (featuring Ellie Goulding), and "Sweet Nothing" (featuring Florence Welch from Florence and The Machine) are all also some of the great songs in this collection. "18 Months" by Calvin Harris is a suitable purchase for those who like electronica, trance, and/or dance music.

5.0 out of 5 stars 18 Months, 3 Oct 2013
I. Drysdale (N Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 18 Months (Audio CD)
I downloaded the music on the basis of the success of individual singles and was not disappointed. A very well constructed CD which is great to work out to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Harris the best ones, 29 July 2014
Another one of the best music out

18 Months [Explicit]