5.0 out of 5 stars batman pyjama bottoms
bought for my batman at christmas time He loves them and would recommend them to others Not very sexy but do the job
Published on 30 Jan. 2013 by anne williamson

1.0 out of 5 stars Just don't wash them!
Published 5 months ago by shelley young

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars batman pyjama bottoms, 30 Jan. 2013
anne williamson (ANSTRUTHER, Fife, GB) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 16 April 2013
Brought for my teenage son to lounge around the house in and he loves them. I would buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 22 Mar. 2013
This review is from: New Mens Batman Comic Character 100% Cotton Pyjama Bottoms Lounge Wear Pants (Apparel)
Husband loves them! Much better quality than his supermarket bought 'superman ones' for the same price! Good fit, good delivery = a happy customer! Thank you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just don't wash them!, 2 Dec. 2014
I purchased a pair of these PJ's for my husband, I ordered a large size and we were very happy with them when they arrived. The feel and quality of them was fine but when I washed them at 30 degree wash they shrank to an alarming rate, and no amount of pulling or re shaping helped. When they dried they were a good three inches shorter than when purchased. Would not reccommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Lounge Wear, 30 Jun. 2014
I purchased these to go with my other marvel things, I found they fit pretty well the first wear, after a wash they shrunk by about 5% but still fit okay,
I really like these and would reccomend them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Perfect if you don't need them clean!?!, 23 Jun. 2014
These were perfect until the first time I washed them!
I washed them 3 days after they arrived and follow the instructions clearly however they immediately lost colour and shrunk.
Not impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batman pyjama lounge wear, 16 Jun. 2014
the lounge pyjamas my son loves them ,good material wash and iron well , recommended good value for money wont be disappointed

2.0 out of 5 stars good delivery, bad quality, 27 Feb. 2014
Colour worn off after few washes. I was prepared for a low quality based on the price, but this is too much,. difference start showing form 2nd-3rd laundry with 30C washing temperature

5.0 out of 5 stars alice, 19 Jan. 2014
This was a present for my grandson and he was very pleased with this item
and it was a good fit

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, 23 July 2013
Bought these for when I'm working offshore........be wary......the draw cord in nothing more than two short pieces of coloured string sewn to the front. Absolutely useless and pointless. I also had to unpick the sewing at the back of the hem so I could thread a new elastic through. Good design spoilt by cheap manufacture.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›