4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good
Who ever said you get what you pay for got it right. This product is well made and worth the money
Published on 20 Jun. 2013 by Phil Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars very good quality at the price
This arrived promptly and is very good but had some scratches on the clasp as it wasn't covered by any protective tape, however this isn't a deal breaker as the strap Is very well made and fits my purpose perfectly
Published 1 month ago by glen palmer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, 20 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 13 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Stainless Steel Watch Strap, Milanese Mesh, 22 mm (Watch)
I bought this to fit onto a Seiko SNZH53K1 watch. The original strap looked very nice but this looked nicer in photos I had seen.

I don't think it looks out of place on this watch.

I have quite large wrists yet this strap has plenty of length to spare. It is very easy to adjust the length to mm precision.

I am very happy with it so far.

EDIT:

Despite my comments above I am having to change the strap for another.

I find the clasp quite weak and I fear that the tiny bent bit of metal that holds the strap on is not good enough to risk my watch with. It will only get weaker with use.

Also I found that it is easy to put the strap on incorrectly but have it snap closed and appear to be fastened. I did this once and later felt the watch slipping off my wrist.

I still give it 5 stars as some people may think this issues are just down to me. Maybe they are but they are worth noting I think before deciding on this strap.

I am changing to a similar looking strap but one that never fully opens and has a double locking sistem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent strap, 2 Jan. 2014
Telstar (West Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stainless Steel Watch Strap, Milanese Mesh, 22 mm (Watch)
Really nice quality mesh strap, easy to adjust and a good upgrade to those cheap, nasty leather straps that turn up on otherwise good watches, I went back and bought a second one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Stainless Steel Watch Strap, Milanese Mesh, 22 mm (Watch)
I chose a bracelet type watch strap as they can be finely tuned to fit the wrist. With plastic or leather straps the holes are never in the correct place for my wrist. They're either too tight or swivelling around the wrist. This strap also improves the appearance of the watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good for the price, 1 Jun. 2014
John Carr "johncolescarr" (Tyne and Wear, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stainless Steel Watch Strap, Milanese Mesh, 22 mm (Watch)
Bought this for my Orient Mako XL. Against the large diver, is does seem a little dainty (well as dainty as a 22mm mesh can look) but still looks pretty good, not quite the Breitling Superocean look I was going for but any more chunky than this and the price doubles.

To operate the catch, you need to lift the female part of the buckle (there's a YouTube video if your not sure).

This is my second strap from Watch Gecko, a very reliable seller who sells very well sourced straps and bracelets at good prices. My other strap, a NATO G10 is surviving quite well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a Glycine?!, 5 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Stainless Steel Watch Strap, Milanese Mesh, 22 mm (Watch)
The (high end) jeweller who fitted this bracelet to a Glycine Combat thought it was a Glycine original. The only discernible difference between this and a branded bracelet is the lack of a fancy logo on the clasp. I am now going to order two more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stainless Steel Watch Strap, 24 April 2014
Brian Wilmslow (Wilmslow Cheshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stainless Steel Watch Strap, Milanese Mesh, 22 mm (Watch)
I decided to change the leather strap on my stainless steel watch and chose this steel strap. It made the appearance of my watch ever so much better. I got a watchmaker to attach the strap for £2.00. Excellent purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 25 May 2014
This review is from: Stainless Steel Watch Strap, Milanese Mesh, 22 mm (Watch)
Great service...product as described....will buy from WATCHGECKO again...reccomend to anybody.i have bought from them fout or five times and never had a problem with product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 23 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Stainless Steel Watch Strap, Milanese Mesh, 22 mm (Watch)
This item was delivered ALOT quicker than i was expecting, and it is a beautiful strap that you can tell has been well made!

Unfortunately i had to send it back because i ordered the wrong thing, i would have kept it, but i cannot afford to have bought two.

VERY VERY VERY impressed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars It is rather classy, 18 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Stainless Steel Watch Strap, Milanese Mesh, 22 mm (Watch)
Apart from the packaging that this item came in, which was way over the needs of the item, this review is great. The item fitted my watch perfectly and looks very good indeed. The materials and workmanship are also excellent and I would have no hesitation in recommending this item.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›